View Single Post

DragonAgeOrgins
02.15.2012 , 08:31 AM | #1
In the movie, Star Wars Revenge of the Sith, Obi-one said Anakin skywalkeras supposed to bring "balance" to the force. However in the movie where Luke Skywalker is saved by his Father at the end of last movie. Darth Vadar pretty much killed the emperor and died.

1.Question One- I thought Balance to the force meant that the Jedi were supposed to defend but not dominate. They need both good and evil, hence the balance. I assumed The Emperor and Darth Vadar were the only Sith's alive. How is killing both of them balance? isn't it more of wiping out the Sith?

2. Question 2.-In revenge of the Sith. At the plot where anakin skywalker was forced to choose to become Sith or Stay with the Jedi. The Jedi Master was close to killing the Sith Lord. Why would he kill a helpless prisoner. I thought that was against the Jedi codes?

3. Were their any Sith left after the series of all six movies ended. Their were thousands of Jedi in Attack of the Clones. They say a handful of Jedi escaped in "Revenge of the Sith" the only Sith I saw at the end of the series were the Emperor who died and Darth Vadar who also died. Wouldn't there be at least one more Sith somewhere who escaped?