View Single Post

Frigidman
02.12.2012 , 09:08 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by Branagamu View Post
Now see, these are the things that players worry about that aren't really important to the game at all. This is not a necessity this is nothing more than a WANT not a NEED. Everyone is more worried about all the little "flashy" things that doesn't really improve the game play or help the players in anyway but to make someone happy rather than make an improvement on the actual game mechanics, playability, etc.

Players really need to focus more on the other things right now such-as what they've already started to put in the next patch as in the GCD and a little more UI customization and bugs that actually are helping with game play, etc. People just want, want, want and don't ask for the needs that would actually help EVERYONE. /facepalm /sigh
Yes, there are many other topics about all kinds of quality of life issues too. The ones you mentioned can just as well be considered as 'want'. We don't NEED better GCD or UI customization. It is merely a quality of life improvement, much like chat bubbles are, and everything else people are suggesting in this suggestion box forum.

And your point in posting about all those other topics in this topic? You must be really hurting about something else, but you didn't even make any clear indication what.

Fact: This is the SUGGESTION BOX forum. Learn to accept it, or just leave this forum entirely and go back to general and troll there.

Quote: Originally Posted by Branagamu View Post
I think I'm finished with this thread now. *smh*
Dont let the door hit you in the ....
Hire website designers that actually have had real life experience in the job.
Then let me know so I can return to the forum.