View Single Post

SNCommand
02.10.2012 , 05:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Hmm. I suppose your right, and honeslty it makes sense. Since the SE is supposedly winning even though the treaty said otherwise.

Also who wrote it?
It's written by several different authors like for example Darth Malgus, Darth Bane and Sidious, but it also contains notes from people like Dooku, Ventress and Luke Skywalker

Also, the war between the Sith Empire will probably end with the empire shattering after a few decades, but will also probably end up with a shattered republic. What this conflict is leading too is the New Sith Wars and the dark age of the Star Wars universe. What we are seeing is the Roman Empire as the Republic breaking under the weight of corruption and foreign threats.

A fact that supports my point is that when the New Sith Wars start the Republic is a shadow of the one pictured in the Old Republic, while sith space is a dozen clans and small empires owning about 70% of explored space

The one thing this conflict will ensure is the pattern in which the Sith, the Jedi, the Empire and the Republic always rebuilds
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.