View Single Post

Kiarapanther
02.10.2012 , 05:26 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by -NovalGaraint- View Post
This is seriously the saddest thing ive ever heard.......

First off, this fight is 110% about INTERUPTING.......not your cooldowns, INTERUPTING..

Ive solo'd this fight on my Sith Assassin and Juggernaut

Its not about having "your bestest companionzorrz!"

Seriously, if you cant beat him, ignore all the fail above...

Find your interupt skills / short term CC's / etc

For juggernaut it i start like this;

Hit him, he starts to cast, Force Push....saber throw, scream OH hes casting, charge, interupted, ravage him, hes casting again!!! force choke, more slashing and hacking, at this point im at about 80% and hes around 30%....

OH KNOES! more casting! Disruption! (notice this is the FIRST time ive used my actual DISRUPT.........hes now around 20-15% by now, lotsa screaming, crushing blow, smash, etc, OH NO HES MAKING A LAST DITCH TO CAST SOME BADDIE STUFF !!!

BACKhanded like a little girl, ravage him, good night, thanks for coming (throughout this fight as a lvl 45 Juggernaut using JAESA (not healing companion) i never even used one of my defensive cooldowns, so to the newb saying its about cooldowns and companions, go L2Play

Id do a run down for the assassin really quick but id have to change chars to remember the proper names for the skills, but this fight really is candy from a baby easy.....

GO LEARN YOUR INTERUPT ABILITIES!!!!!
I am so tired of people with your attitude. I know I have several interrupts. They didn't seem to work very well. He is halfway through casting and I hit my interrupt. I see that my interrupt is on cooldown, so I know I didn't miss it, and gee, he is still casting and I get my butt kicked.

I know I have several interrupts. I usually go into a boss fight making sure all my bag of tricks are off of cooldown so I can use all of my interrupts to full effect. That is how I play. Still can't beat this SOB at level 47 and Im really tired of the high repair bills.

I'm so happy for you that you are so blessed that you not only think this game is easy, but you feel you can lord it over everyone else and tell us what crybabies we are.