View Single Post

emeria
02.08.2012 , 05:54 PM | #748
I have been having a lot of trouble with this change. I have light sensitivity and the flash after the fading blue is bugging the hell out of me. I am getting dizzy and nauseous from it within 30 mins of playing and I am forced to log.

I had no problem with the GCD before. How about making the blue flashing a little more subtle making it more like a grey found in other games and removing that bright flash at the end of it. If I could customize my UI, then I could move all of the flashing to one cube of bars and maybe then it would not bother me, but I am unsure. All I know, is that people complained about a little issue that was not that bad and Bioware royally screwed it up.

If this is not fixed by next bill cycle, I will have to quit, not because I am mad and hate this game, but because of one change that I cannot adjust to, one that physically makes me sick. I am sad for this and ask for a fix promptly.

New Idea for spell CD's: Add a countdown to the ability coming off cooldown for once it gets to 59 secs. Anything below a minute will show the countdown for its cooldown no matter what and longer cooldowns will be easily noticeable by this minute countdown.
...../|..__________________/\_
..../ `---___________----_____|]-------BOUNTYHUNTER-----CE
.../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
...), ---.(_(__) /