View Single Post

02.03.2012 , 07:20 PM | #5
Chapter 3: Reunited

Arriving at Quesh and docking with the station in orbit, Zavren put each of his crew members to work in finding the location of Jarko's ship and whereabouts. There was no breaks, all resources went to finding the hutt and they even ignored a call from imperial command but Zavren was a sith lord, the emperor's wrath and he did what he wanted. His crew was rather on edge and frightened, they dared not even whisper a word and as Zavren sat in the captain's chair all he could think about was her. She was his only light in the vast darkness within his body, without her he would turn dark and cold his heart broken pain being the one thing the drives him.

As he sat there, he could feel her warmth, her touch, her lips to his and for a moment it brought happiness to him. It was soon interrupted as Quinn approached the sith, and as Zavren turned to face him he stood firm and un phased it seemed Quinn was a little more forward then the others. "My lord, we have tracked the ship in the personal hanger of Gromong the hutt it seems as if they have gathered to do a business deal with slave trading"Quinn explained as he watched Zavren get up and walk towards the air lock. "Give me the coordinates, i'll be going alone"Zavren replied as he only got a silent nod from the imperial captain before leaving and stepping onto the station.

Taking a shuttle down to the planet, he viewed his datapad getting the location before setting off and heading for the hutt palace. Arriving he noticed several guards around the entrance, they were of no concern and would not hold him back and as he approached he drew his lightsaber. Before most of the guards could react, Zavren quickly dispatched 3 of them before dodging blaster fire from others and quickly using the force to throw back several others. At the door a now frightened guard dropped his weapon, Zavren using the force picked up him and crushed his body before throwing him to the side and entering the palace. It was rather empty, though majority of the guards would probably be protecting the two hutts and as he entered the throne room the guards stood ready but Gromong stopped them.

"Now, what do we have here? Jarko do you know this man?"Gromong asked as he looked to Jarko who just laughed and pulled tighter on Vette's leash earning a growl of annoyance. "Why yes I seems he owns this girl I have, she is very pretty"Jarko replied as he reached out to pet the blue twi'lek who avoided his hand, this caused a laugh from both the hutts and only made Zavren furious and as several guards came closer to restrain the sith he quickly cut each one down and even decapitated one. "Release her now and I might let you live.."Zavren said as he walked up closer gripping his saber, looking at the two hutts Gromong was frightened however Jarko just laughed"foolish may have beaten the guards but I have a surprise for you..."Jarko replied before a door in the back opened up. A man walked through, tall and lean much like Zavren and carrying a lightsaber it seems that he was a sith himself and as he approached Zavren he smirked"so...your here for the girl are you? Well my apologies but she is needed for a trade that will give the empire a new alliance"he explained before drawing his own saber.

"I am the emperor's wrath, stand down disobey me your disobeying the emperor himself!"Zavren replied which in responding the other sith laughed hard and shook his head. "Fool...I very much doubt that the emperor's wrath would care little for a pathetic twi'lek girl"the other replied before he approached Vette and smacked her around, this caused Zavren to go insane as he jumped at the other sith who blocked his blow before being kicked back and starting to duel the other. "Come on get him!"Vette cheered as she watched hoping her lover would win, though she gave a yelp as she was pulled back hard on her chain by Jarko and looked up at him before spitting at the hutt before being slapped. At this point Zavren's rage was boiling over, and as the duel continued it wasn't long before the other sith was on the defensive and soon Zavren severely wounded him cutting the sith at his shoulder and leg making him drop his saber and drop him to his knees.

Zavren looked to the other sith, and before he could say anything Zavren stabbed him in the chest before kicking him off his blade"worthless..."Zavren said before he turned to the two hutts now both of them frightened. "Now...release her!"Zavren demanded as he approached the two, not wanting to die Jarko released Vette's chain and she ran over to her lover right into his arms sharing a passionate deep kiss. He could feel her again, touch her, kiss her and at this point slowly the darkness was leaving his body and as he opened his eyes again to look upon Vette they were blue. "I have missed you so much Vette, you have no idea what kind of hell I have been through with myself to find you.."Zavren explained as he gave his love another kiss"its ok Zavren, were together again..."Vette replied before they embraced one another.

Getting back to the matter at hand, Zavren broke away from Vette and approached the two hutts"if you ever go after Vette again, I will hunt you both down and painfully kill the two of you do I make myself clear?"Zavren asked. The two hutts nodding fearing their lives"yes yes we do, we won't harm her again now please leave..."Jarko replied, and with that Zavren and Vette both left the hutt palace and back to the ship. Upon arriving everyone seemed to be more at ease, they didn't seem scared of the sith anymore and Jaesa noticed that her master was back to the way he was before which made her smile. Getting into bed, Zavren pulled Vette close to him holding her tightly not wanting to lose her again which caused her to giggle some.

"What? Afraid i'll leave you?"Vette asked as she looked into his eyes and smiled, getting a small smile in return. "I want you to know something Vette, your more then just my are the only light that pushes away the darkness within me...without you I am cold and alone, I just thought you should know"Zavren explained before kissing the blue twi'lek gently. "I guess that makes me a very special person..."Vette said resting on the sith lord's chest before slowly closing her eyes and falling asleep"very special... pleasant dreams my twi'lek.."Zavren said in a whisper before holding her tight and soon sleep overcoming him as the two slept together.

There we have it the happy ending! Hope ya enjoyed, yes I know only 3 chapters but its what I was aiming for.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.