View Single Post

KallaMan
02.02.2012 , 03:43 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Liamo View Post
We definitely do not need a Star Trek situation where, us fans, have wasted the last 35 years to have it all be erased.
IMO, if Lucas wants Star Wars to last, he needs to respect what he's allowed others to do, for the most part.
I mean, things like "The glove of Darth Vader" can be dis-guarded but when you have let people write entire histories-with approval of your company-to just throw it all away and tell your fans "screw you. I got your money, now I'll make all that you bought worthless to have read, listened to, watched and played."
i know what you mean, and thats WHY i feel he won't do the sequel anyway because of all those strories and such. but like i said earlier, it seems the further they go back in the timeline the better it gets. plus a new 6 chapter saga in the old republic arc could be a good movie idea because it is known that the sith were destroyed a 1000 yrs prior to the events of episode 1. He could tell of how the "True Sith" vanished the events that led to the races extinction. Those sith known in the 1-6 story aren't "True Sith". The sith were a race of powerful force users and one has not been seen in the movies yet.