View Single Post

Soulcheg
02.02.2012 , 12:51 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by burningcurse View Post
I read your statement about rebalancing pvp gear George and I couldn't help but feel upset.

Here is another suggestion/ solution rather than nerfing end game pvp gear, just give the new 50s some BLUE pvp gear to buy!

I'm valor rank 68. have done nothing but play your warzones for the past month and half.

if you nerf end game PVP gear just to bring us down a few notches so that new level 50s wearin greens and blues can beat us then its just not right.

it's like you are punishing those who really put in the time & like to play that aspect of the game(pvp) to appease new level 50s and casual pvpers.

there will always be a gap between new 50s and old ones. As I'm sure you know, it's called Progression, naturally those who have gear will outmatch/outshine those with only leveling/questing loot.
I second that. ~Imma-ding-50-and-i-wanna-kill-everyone-no-matter-how-long-they-are-playing-i-just-want-gimme-gimme-gimme~

And i don't like biochem's change. Slicing already is almost useless, let's make biochem same! Why you nerfing rakata's items step by step? What's point in 400 biochem now?