View Single Post

ThannatosGU
02.01.2012 , 02:40 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.
Fan*******tastic!

Miscommunication.... At least you guys are owning up to mistakes. I really have to pat you on the back there. And thanks for communicating with the community here.

As for the problem, there really needs to be some type of compensation. I'm completely fed up with the end game and the countless bugs preventing me from progressing.
When all else fails qqmoar.