View Single Post

Elyons
02.01.2012 , 10:13 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Loendar View Post
The terrible players you mention will never make it to the enrage timer - they will be dead way before that.

If you are able to solo the mob - more power to you. Who cares? The chance that you will need the gear if you are a one-man wrecking machine is minimal at best so why would you bother to start with.

Again - maybe it is a difference to what people expect because WoW does it and what I expect because I don't play games that assign arbitrary caps on my progression based on a 'timer of the day'. I can solo anything I want in EQ2 and if I can kill it - I get the reward.. if I can't, I move on.

The game is to kill the mob - not beat the clock.

Actually, the clock is part of the mob - so basically it is.
I will admit that some of these bosses are a pain - me and my group wiped 4 times on the Taral V end boss and around 4-5 times on the madman with implants inside Maelstrom Prison.

I had assumed I was doing something wrong because my last group I ran with was amazing - I examined my fellow players gear and
Only one of them (My tank friend) actually had 50 epics set in. It completely explained why it was so difficult.

You must be geared for these runs, or else you will die

However, my only complaint:

BIOWARE YOU IDIOTS - THERE ARE NO ******* JEDI KNIGHTS IN HERE, FIX YOUR FP SO THEY DON'T GIVE OUT RANDOM ****

/Rant off
Kaserai:Jedi Sentinel Mahddi:Smuggler Scoundrel
Begeran Colony