, 05:09 AM
Since the previous thread has reached past our 1k posting threshold, we have closed the thread and recreated it here.
As a reminder, please keep the following in mind when replying:
- Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
- Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
- Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
- Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
- Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.
We would like to refer you to the responses made thus far in this thread by Senior Online Community Manager, Stephen Reid:
I wanted to give you a quick update on this issue. We know it's been very frustrating and we appreciate your patience while we've worked to fix it.
Our next major patch should deploy to the Public Test Server pretty soon, and amongst other things, that patch should completely fix the Kira Carsen issue. After that patch has been thoroughly tested and verified we'll be deploying to the live servers; we'll announce an ETA on that when we have a confirmed date.
Again, thank you for your patience on this issue.
You won't believe me, but that's coincidental.
Finally a response (and not 15 minutes after I post the same issue on the General Discussion board).
A major patch would be a patch that introduces a decent amount of content to the game.
What constitutes a "major patch"? Is it simply the big down-time every Tuesday evening? So this Tuesday we should see a fix?
A patch would be deployed during a regular maintenance period, but this Tuesday is unlikely - the patch isn't on our Public Test Server yet. When it is, we'll want to give it time to be thoroughly tested as there's a lot more in this patch than just this fix. The ETA for the patch to move to the live servers isn't 'weeks' though, and we'll update you (probably mid next-week) with more accurate timing.
We know that the community is always looking for developer input on issues and one of the best ways to keep up-to-date on developer posts is through the Developer Tracker.
Just to be clear here... we will be rolling out minor patches before this major patch.
You're the man, Rockjaw! Like I said, "Next Patch" is more than good enough for me.
But, it's in the major patch. More will be revealed next week.