View Single Post

Wolfninjajedi
01.31.2012 , 06:56 PM | #3
Chapter 2: Slipping through fingers

As the Fury ship arrived in Nal'hutta orbit and docked with the station, Zavren looked at each of his crew members. "Alright were here, lets find her Quinn I want you to scan all comm channels to find out any whereabouts on Vette her location, who has her anything"Zavren commanded. "As you wish my lord, it will be done"Quinn replied as he headed towards the communications station and began to scan all channels, Zavren then turned to Jaesa"your coming with me Jaesa, we will try and get information on foot...Broomark, Pierce your backup when we find her I will contact you with the coordinates and you can meet me there"Zavren explained. "As you wish master"Jasea replied while just getting silent nods from the other two, heading out the airlock with his apprentice in tow they went through the station and took the shuttle down to the planet.

Getting to the central hub of Nal'hutta, trading was going on of all sorts some bickering was going on and even threats. Zavren paid no mind to any of that, as he soon started asking questions about any recent slaves coming to Nal'hutta it was about an hour in passing and Zavren's patience was wearing thin. Jaesa sensed that her master was slipping further and further away"master...I know this is a difficult time but..."Jaesa stopped as the sith lord turned around, his blue eyes changing to a yellowish color before going back to their normal color. "Tell me Jaesa....would you do anything for your parents?"Zavren asked, though before he could get an answer his holo communicator went off with Quinn appearing on screen.

"My lord I have come across some recent conversations about a hutt name Jarko getting a new group of slaves, his palace is in the northeast of the planet shall I get Brrommark and Pierce to meet you there?"Quinn asked. "Yes Quinn do so immediately, I will meet them there and go over the plan of attack"Zavren replied before he turned off his holo communicator, going to a taxi and taking off with Jaesa right behind him. Arriving at the palace, they met up with the others right infront of the gate which was guarded heavily with gammoran guards and other defenses. "LT. Pierce, you and Broommark go around back when the guards go running me and Jaesa will go in and look for Vette when your in the clear make your way to the throne room"Zavren explained.

"Right away my lord, Broommark ready to go cause some trouble?"Pierce asked getting only a growl in reply before the two took off. It wasn't long before several explosions were heard, and half the guards at the front started running towards the back this gave the signal as Zavren and Jaesa both jumped in and cut down the remaining guards and destroying the turret defenses. Quickly getting through the front door, they were soon caught in blaster fire from the guards inside it seemed that the guards were prepared for their arrival. Using the force Zavren ripped out a wall lamp and threw it towards a few guards crushing them, before he leaped and struck down another while deflecting another's blaster fire back at them.

Zavren and Jaesa quickly reached the throne room, though upon entering they were soon surrounding by dozens of guards all aiming their blaster rifles at them. Laughter was heard as Jarko the hutt soon showed himself"foolish sith, you think I would be left undefended? Thanks to Gromo, I got notice of your arrival"Jarko said and coming up behind the hutt, the cyborg that Zavren had just thrown back on Nar Shadda showed himself"well...nice to meet you again"Gromo said as he smirked at the sith. "Where is Vette?! I know you have her, now where is she!"Zavren demanded, getting another laugh from the hutt as he pointed to a doorway.

A gammorran guard soon came out with a chain, pulling on it and at the end of the chain there was Vette though not in her regular attire she was now dressed in a slave bikini. "Zavren help!"Vette cried as she strugged against the gammoran who was pulling her, though she was soon hit on the head causing Zavren to tightly grip his saber. Jaesa sensed a great power within her master, and it was soon unleashed as the sith lord then used the force to blow away the guards surrounding him knocking them back on their feet and crashing into walls. "Well...looks like we got a fighter here Jarko..."Gromo said as he took out a blaster pistol"it would seem so...deal with this scum, I and my new slave will be heading to Quesh"Jarko replied as he started slithering towards the door, to his personal hanger with Vette being pulled by her chain by a guard.

"Don't let him take me!"Vette shouted as she was pulled along soon disappearing from sight. A few of the guards soon got to their feet, though this time they wasted no time in firing at Zavren and Jaesa though it wasn't enough as the two of them both killed the guards and all that was left was Gromo"Jaesa deal with him, im going after Vette.."Zavren said as he started running heading towards the door following the path to the hanger bay. The cyborg just smiled, dropping his blaster he took out a virboblade"well then...lets get started shall we?"Gromo asked as Jaesa stood ready with her double bladed lightsaber, Gromo then attacked and they were soon in a duel though Jaesa realized it wouldn't be so quick with his eyes he was able to maneuver just well enough to dodge her lightsaber.

Meanwhile Zavren reached the hanger, the door just now closing and as the ship took off his anger was building inside of him. "NO! I am not letting them escape!"Zavren thought as he summoned the power of the force, and grabbed a hold on the ship as it tried to use its engines to leave. Though just coming from battle, Zavren had used a lot of his energy and he felt him slipping he put every ounce of strength he had left but then the engines of the ship surprised him as they overloaded and blasted free of his grip as he stood there watching the ship fly off. He stood there in disbelief, he had lost her again he fell to his knees and then gave a loud shout of hanger before starting to pound the ground.

"NO! NO! NO!"Zavren shouted, as he felt his anger swell up inside of him and as Jaesa came into the hanger along with Broommark and Pierce they looked shocked and almost frightened. "Master are you ok?"Jaesa asked as she stepped closer to him, though she soon stepped back as he rose to his feet and turned his eyes now yellow and hatred consuming his body"get back to the ship....were going to Quesh.....now!"Zavren commanded almost shouting at them. They quickly left, leaving the sith lord alone he looked back up into the sky and took a deep breath before he too left and made his way back to the ship his next destination Quesh.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.