View Single Post

Necodreus
01.30.2012 , 12:31 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Diiiego View Post
Hi, First - AWESOME GUIDE!!!

Love the guide! But now I have a litle problem, I thinking of swichting from Biochem to armsmech on my Trooper(Commando), But will it be worth it in the endgame? will I have use of it?

And if I want to play alot of PvP will it be so smart to change from reuseble adreanalins to PvE gear?? Or can you make PvP gear at max skill in armsmech? :O

Hope someone helps me out with my toughts and so... ^^
General feeling is stick with bio-chem for now as Armormech/armstech, seem only good for lvling. The best gear atm comes from pve hardmodes, and upper reaches of pvp gear. I am an armor and love it but i know when i pvp sometimes want those reusables. If you want to do armor just make an alt for it, what i did with bio.
Primary Edict: Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance to life: death. Squadron 238B