View Single Post

BoneEater's Avatar


BoneEater
01.26.2012 , 05:22 PM | #9
Tried to log in via the launcher, even that wasn't possible anymore. Regardless of that I tried to get something, because I thought it might be connected to the same issue. Here's what I got:

Current Time: 11:54 PM (CET)

Code:
Routenverfolgung zu 159.153.72.252 über maximal 30 Abschnitte

  1     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  2     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  3     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  4     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  5     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  6     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  7     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  8     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  9     *        *     User-PC [**********]  meldet: Zielhost nicht erreichbar.
Yeah, pretty damn weird, dunno if that is even helping or if it was just some random launcher problem, but I had to do exactly the same thing as if the game kicked me out due to the insane latency spikes. I had to reconnect my internet connection even though it showed me I was connected perfectly fine. Don't ask me why.

Here's my traceroute output when having no issues:

Code:
Routenverfolgung zu 159.153.72.252 über maximal 30 Abschnitte

  1    15 ms     7 ms     4 ms  *********
  2     *        *        *     Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
  3    22 ms     *       13 ms  172.30.17.61
  4    14 ms    14 ms     *     HSI-KBW-078-042-040-045.hsi3.kabel-badenwuerttem
berg.de [78.42.40.45]
  5    40 ms    31 ms    19 ms  ae2.FRA-M2.ip-bb.kabel-badenwuerttemberg.de [78.
42.40.13]
  6    18 ms    21 ms    65 ms  decix.xcr1.fix.cw.net [80.81.192.33]
  7     *        *       46 ms  xe-1-2-1-xcr1.amd.cw.net [195.2.28.89]
  8    78 ms    50 ms    49 ms  xe-4-0-0-xcr1.lsw.cw.net [195.2.25.201]
  9    32 ms    33 ms    32 ms  xe-0-1-0-xcr1.lnd.cw.net [195.2.4.194]
 10    45 ms    46 ms    49 ms  xe-0-0-0-xcr1.duc.cw.net [195.2.21.242]
 11    52 ms    46 ms    46 ms  bioware-gw2.duc.cw.net [195.2.27.90]
 12    59 ms    51 ms    45 ms  159.153.72.252
Don't know if that helpes at all, I wish I could get a traceroute output while I'm experiencing the issue but I find that rather impossible, because the latency spikes are totally random.
I'll still try to get it though, but it feels like gambling to me
. Never forget

"Use the force Harry." -Gandalf