View Single Post

morganlion
12.14.2011 , 04:55 PM | #6
OMG seriously there is someone who wants to nerf an heroic quests!?! If it said heroic it should feel heroic. They seriously dont need to nerf anything. If they come to the table to discuss anything nerfing shouldn't even be on the list. What ever happened to dedication wanting to do somethin difficult and walk away from it going did you just f'ing see that! Feeling like you just got the winning point in a tied game. I dont know about the rest of you but thats a awesome feeling. My suggestion is if its too hard and you really dont want to take the time and effort to figure out the tactics to make it work for you and win it then dont do it.
If the game is to hard on regular then maybe you need to practice more with it or hey if you just cant pull yourself to do that then just play a different game. Play wow super easy to level, they hand you gear on a silver platter there "heroic instances" are easy 3 pulls, fight a tank and spank boss collect your loot. Thats why i came to try this game out iam tired of a super easy bring your kids to the raid kinda game.