View Single Post

CriticalMasses
01.25.2012 , 01:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
Well, let's not forget that only a small portion of the playerbase is at 50 in the first place.
I'm not forgetting that. But I see 50's all the time that just don't want to group. They got used to playing the game their way, grouping only once in a while when they felt like it, and they don't want to be forced. So a lot of them are going back to Alts, or just taking a break from the game entirely to see what gets done about it.

I myself have a really hard time finding TIME to do a Hard Mode flashpoint. I just don't have the 2 hours to dedicate to it right now. I can do 30-45 minutes, no problem. In fact myself and 3 other 50's helped out a level 43 with one of his heroics the other day just because HE couldn't find anyone to group up with.

Another problem is that between level 35-40, i've noticed a lot of players on the republic side have stopped leveling and are taking a break because, and I quote. "It feels like a grind now".

There are many factors to it, I know. Me personally, I'm hoping for Hard Mode Heroics at some point, that way I can pick and choose from all of the ones each planet has to offer and find one that fits with the time I have available.

In fact I would have no issues with the thought that I may never get to do hard mode FP's or Ops because of time constraints if I could group up or solo some of the smaller heroics when I wanted and not feel like I'm just steam-rolling the content.

Honestly some of the heroics were more fun than the Flashpoints anyway, in some cases. All the heroics lack is a boss that requires some weird game mechanic to kill. heh.
Dear Bioware, my Birthday is in March > I'd like to see Purple, Gold, and Teal crystals obtainable by all players and the four major play styles by then. The four major play styles are CRAFTING, SOLO, RAID, and PVP.