2-Imperial Agent
3-Sith Inquisitor
4-Jedi Knight
5-Trooper
6-Bounty Hunter
7-Smuggler
8-Consular

edit:

I wanted to make a list of pets too but ill just say the worst pet i had to deal with is

--Quyzen Fess--
Worst to equip , worst in story, worst as an overall. OMG i hate him so much <.<

Of course this is all about personnal preference in the end. Consular is soooo sooo boring. I got every class at 30 or + but i havent finished them all, only jugg and merc. Sith warrior is my very best , loved every moment of it. Imperial Agent its like a mystery always. Chapter start a little bit less fun but its still enjoyable. Inquisitor is a damn rise to power from slavery and building your own cult. Jedi Knight is save the world. Trooper is a tad too much about obeying order, could use some freedom of toughts sometime but i still liked it. Bounty Hunter was really boring from 1-10 , really hated it , never got into the big hunt and go and avenge the 2 guys that you never really cared for since you met them for 5 min. Smuggler was fun, light but fun , nothing impressive to say about it but its ok... i like more the style of the class, like a pirate always surviving the odds more then the story itself. Consular is just plain boringness