View Single Post

Skeptical
01.23.2012 , 12:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by kainsec View Post
I just want roots affected by resolve. Heck my class in its shared tree has a 2 second root on a 9 second cd with 30m range. No one at all should ever ever ever be able to control anyone's movement 20% of the time before counting other CCs like snare (fine with it not being resolved), stun, kb, kd, without it affecting resolve.

Also to the person 2 above me sins have ways to get out of roots that's true once every 20 (if specced) or 30 seconds and only available to tanksin. All sins attacks are within 10m except the madness top tier ability our own stupidly overpowered root or once every 2 mins we can make our force lightning reach 30m plus all our non immidately melee range attacks have cds on them. Saying roots aren't a big deal for sins/shadows is wrong.
There's no reason whatsoever that Resolve should not be affected by Roots.

I don't think being in Cover should negate Force Leap either. Both together is too much. Add in snares and stuns and it's troubling that the current mechanics have lasted this long.

If ranged classes can be immune to melee's gap closers than why doesn't melee have some form of root/stun/snare immunity other than Resolve?