View Single Post

WDampier
01.23.2012 , 09:13 AM | #1
Why nerf a class that is supposed to be able to kill you if he gets the drop on you.

3 things.

1. Why are you standing still in pvp. You have the ability to bring stealth classes out of stealth (negating their initial burst dps) as long as you find them before they find you.

2. Learn to play your class. If you don't understand how to use your class well enough to defend against specific attacks/classes, get out of the warzone and back to the pve world and learn how to play. Then come back. we'll welcome the added challenge.

3. Put your man pants on and take the death. Come back and get revenge on the battlefield, get off the forums because real players don't want to watch your virtual tantrum.

for added bonus. gear up before you complain. if you get splatted by a burst class, chances are you have crap for gear and were up against a champion -> battle master geared veteran. - hitting 50 and strolling into a WZ expecting to be the next Casanova of Killers just isn't going to happen. You're going to get ***** with the wrong end of the pleasure stick.

If you don't agree with me, you are probably the people that are referenced above and should proceed to post a reply flaming me, thus proving my points.