View Single Post

GrolschUK's Avatar

12.14.2011 , 01:55 PM | #2
I would initialy think the answer to that is:

Yes, but you won't get a refund on your Std edition.

However it may need to go through Customer Services to apply.

(and not that it has any bearing here, that is a possible upgrade option in WoW)