View Single Post

Karkais
01.19.2012 , 07:23 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoDaresWins View Post
Fans would nor have will never, never, ever, ever, be happy with his 'final fate'. It could end with him grabbing the Emperor and pulling him into a volcano to finally end the war and people would still be unsatisfied that he is dead. At the same time if he was left alive they would be complaining he doesn't do ENOUGH if he was still alive and kicking.
Personally I dont understand why he should still be 'the top dog' hundreds of years after his natural lifespan should have ended. I dont understand why the fans would want something drag on so long, it just defeats the purpose of the 'saga'. To quote Q: "All good things must come to an end". The baton is passed on to the players, who by the way, also get to be 'darth's.

Personally I think the end was fitting. I dont remember any other group instance that would have moved me more. Near the end, when this tune starts to play, you get that feeling of closure, cant help but feel sad that a great saga has come to an end. Absolutely great. No massive galaxy-wide funeral, but not all heroes get to die satisfied in their beds. Nobody can say that this didn't provoke great emotions from players, therefore the flashpoint is a success.

What did he say again? iirc "In the end, as darkness takes me, I am nothing."
Players should get the hint.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III