View Single Post

JovethGonzalez
12.14.2011 , 10:02 AM | #499 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone!

There still seems to be confusion about the issue at hand. Let me start by clearing up a few things.

The product registration code is NOT your pre-order code. If you check under My Account, you will see the following message:

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

Unless you are one of the Europeans that I mentioned earlier with an actual copy of the game (with dvds and everything), you should NOT have a product registration code registered yet.

If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game on Origin...the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST.

For physical versions of the game, your product registration code will be in the actual game box when you receive it.

Please spread this information, as there seems to be a lot of confusion. You can also check out our FAQ page here for more details.

Early Game Access is ongoing and we will continue inviting people throughout the rest of this week based on the order that people redeemed their pre-order code. Please see the pre-order FAQ.

This should have answered most concerns.

Now, the issue that we are currently trying to handle is the following:
if you have an actual Product Registration Code (as of this writing, it should only be those very few Europeans that got their game copies early by accident), and you are receiving an error after redeeming the code, please let us know in this thread.