View Single Post

Sledgeer
01.16.2012 , 04:44 PM | #11
Just to clarify you can dodge the lightsaber throw. I've gotten lucky on a double throw and dodged one of them. I've also seen the tank take 0 damage on a double throw so he is obviously avoiding it.

And yeah Ironfist is a pain in the hindquarters. The fight is nearly impossible to pug just because of the amount of teamwork needed in the interrupts. A guardian is super handy in the fight b/c of their 6 second cd interrupt. Just don't bring too many commandos or you're screwed since they have no dedicated interrupt skill. I do guild runs 99% of the time on hardmodes and with vent the fight is pretty simple. The knockdown he does periodically can screw up my heals, but other than that it's not a big problem.

My suggestion is do Taral V or Maelstrom Prison for your dailies. The cyborg guy with the lazer shot in Maelstrom is the most fun I've ever had in a hardmode. First time we downed the instance he was enraged for over 2 minutes with us LoS'ing him around the boxes sneaking in shots when we could. Made my hands sweat a little and that's a good thing.