View Single Post

Detoo
01.16.2012 , 02:11 PM | #7
First of all, yes they should push the taunts for our tanks. But i could jump out of a window if i read posts likes this where damage proffesions asks for Threat meters.

Im playing Mmo's for over 10 years now and i never had a so called "threat meter" if u as a damage class can't handle your class go and play something else or learn how to manage your damage.. that sounds hard but it is the truth.. if u see 4 skills in a row crit like hell (thats the part were you should activate your brain btw.) you might stop use your highest damage skill for a bit using white hits and/or something that doesnt do max damage so your tank has the chance to hold aggro. Thats tricky i know cause if u do that u have to think while playing not just looking at a bar that as soon as it blinks or goes red or whatever threat meter do to show you that you will get aggro soon. I could continue with examples for ages, but i guess its enough with my bad english for now.

Greetings

PS: You might think now what a ****er were is this constructive if it comes to Threat meters...its not but if u cant handle your class and if u have your brain deactivated you start asking for programs thinking for you, its like letting a bot playing for you the only difference is that u have to click yourself on the tracer missile skill
Much to learn you still have..
"What I am trying to get at is , what if they were never in the game"
"What if the sky was purple. What if tacos came out my butt. Hypothetical situations have absolutely no place in the realm of reality"