View Single Post

Mozeph
01.15.2012 , 02:53 PM | #215
As I have already canceled my subscription to this game mostly because of PvP... I cant help but to think of how good SWG was and how great it could of been, yeah I know SWG was the biggest "could of been" MMO ever.. lol

As a PvP player Im just disgusted with this game and cant help but to remember how great PvP was in SWG when it was first around, yeah after a while alpha jedis being unlocked left and right ruined it but before that there was the war effort, everyone crafting and gathering for better player made gear, buffs , stims, foods, drinks.. then you would have a player city usally filled and ran by an imp or reb guild who whould place a base just daring the other faction to do something about it lol. And that game was very social, never do I talk to other players in MMO's like I did in good ole SWG. I will miss that game and hate SOE for somehow turning what should of been gold into bantha poo....

As far as this game, its just a big theme park per class and once its done,, the game is kinda done... :-/