View Single Post

Deviss
01.14.2012 , 06:45 AM | #74
Some facts about this encounter:

- AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME REVAN IS DOABLE.
- You need tank with decent gear that can pop his cooldowns to survive one tick of force lightning.
- You need instant interrupt on the above mentioned ability so it only ticks once.
- You need very strong DPS that can burn him down from 35% - save your cooldowns for this time, with weak DPS you can't beat Revan.
- That being said, FIGHT IS BUGGED.
- When you "kill" Revan and he pops his shield that makes him immune to all incoming DMG, he still attacks players and one shots them. This should be the end of fight. If this happens to you, just wipe, try again and hope for the best.
- Not sure if the DMG done by force lightning is intended. It is possible that this hard just requires good gear.
- Another minor bug I noticed is that beating him does not award player with codex entry in achievements: epic enemies tab. Conspiracy theory: BioWare intentionally made this fight impossible so people cry less about Revan being roflstomp easy boss?
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!