View Single Post

Robidius
01.11.2012 , 12:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lechonator View Post
I used WoW as an example and recognition of a great game , but im not playing it anymore cause I already had 8 years of fun and now im done with it. So the wow fan boy comments ( which none are smart comments btw) don't really elaborate anything. Its true that the launch didn't had those features but that's my point IT SHOULD. We've been spoiled with other MMO's with great features and it has became the "default" features a game should have before releasing it. I can give you a great example. How many of you (and be honest) have played a new mmo in the past just ot leave WoW because it got you bored or w/e reason ; then you play this new mmo and realize how great WoW features are and you end up cancelling ? Examples are all over , you can start by Rift. So please if you're going to post a wow fan boy reply over and over again well be my guest , but recognize this isn't the point
I refer to my well thought out post where I addressed all that. You can't judge something new with something established. Then cite as to why it makes it good or bad. Good reason why they probably didn't do it yet is because it's still in development or planning on being added later because ALREADY there IS people asking for FP queues but there is a debate being held that they want it to be same server only, which I concur with. None of this cross server cacophony that WoW had. No game is without balance issues at launch..or any other problem you cited as your reason for not liking this game. The hate toward the people who "don't sleep" getting all the good gear...the initial ladder system in WoW during the Grand Marshal/High Warlord days was the same absolute BS and other then cool titles you HAD to play without sleep...it was annoying and I -hated- it. So, again that was "changed" and isn't present in this game..which is also why they're adding a level 50 bracket because the 50s currently have that "Gear" advantage you speak of 1-49 seem to run ok and I didn't hate it when I was in the warzones at launch...its only when it was swarmed by 50s in champion gear that ***** everyone much like resilience vs non resil because of the "expertise" that gear yields.

Your arguments are moot because most of them will be addressed in a few content patch updates from now, but because WoW has spoiled people they use it as a lynchpin for all OTHER MMOs. I wonder if that means Blizzard's other MMO "Titan" will fail because it's also not WoW. I'm just saying, once again, these kinda games evolve and change and that game you like to use to classify all other games by it...didn't have all those "neat" things at launch either. If you played for 8 years...you would know this.