View Single Post

jarjarloves
01.11.2012 , 11:52 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Seductivpancakes View Post
Acting is bad I'll give you that, but I liked the story and the technical aspects of the movie, so no, its still my opinion. I also liked the art direction, and action sequences.

I don't watch star was and expect great acting. I watch Star wars because its a great sci fi film, and honestly, I don't think any of the films have particularly good acting, besides Yoda, and he's a puppet.

But hey, a lot of people don't like it, and its their opinion, and I won't knock it.
Art direction is good. I do have a problem with CG but that's my opinion

As for the story no it's bad Phantom Meance doesn't even follow even a basic story structure and in all of the films the Characters constanlty do things that is out of character for them.

Obi Wan tells Anakin he needs to be patient and not rush into things then he is the one who Jumps out a window to hang onto an assasin droid.

There films are also plauged with plot holes and major plot points that leave the audience going "WHAT?????" Which fans respond with "Oh you have to read the book or you have to know about this"

A movie should be able to stand on it's own espeically if George Lucas wants people to watch them in the order of 1-6 not 4-6 then 1-3.