View Single Post

Daemonjax
01.09.2012 , 06:58 PM | #28
I get the same problem... usually in pvp warzones... usually once per game, sometimes more.

It has NOTHING to do with my ctrl, alt, or shift key... I don't have them bound to anything. I went through EVERY keybinding in preferences and removed EVERYTHING that wasn't movment or a quicklot button (i.e. 1, 2, 3... no key modifer).

Still happens.

I can't find a way to reproduce it at will, however.

And, get this... sometimes, when it happens, pressing w will strafe move me sideways... and I lose my mouse cursor.

Mashing every button on my mouse and movement keys fixes it every time... eventually... but, it's still ridiculously common.

I am using a nostromo gamepad to move and such, but I've never had a problem like this in any other game before. And opening the chat windows does not spam w as if the key is stuck.

I've never had a problem getting stuck going backwards, however... Probably because I don't backpedal much. It may be linked to the other animation bugs (i.e. Bounty Hunter's Unload, when the animation keeps playing in a loop). Maybe run forward is stuck playing in a loop. Then again, maybe not.

I'm going to try remapping my keys to TURN left, etc... the default... instead of "strafe". Dunno... out of ideas at this point.