View Single Post

JuliusMidnight
01.09.2012 , 09:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Poganin View Post
Yesterday I set foot in hard mode Esseles for the first time and my party (vanguard and two shadows, me healing as sage) got completely destroyed by the first boss. There was too much party damage from the endless adds for me to keep everyone up. I couldn't even make use of procced force regen because each gcd had to be dedicated to casting a heal. So I'm guessing it must have been my gear that was lacking but it's blue lvl 50 stuff with most other items being orange moddables in the 47-50 range. My Willpower is around 1030. Should I rework the mods in my gear and perhaps remove alacrity in favour of power/force power?

Or was the party composition at fault here? Any input would be welcome.
My question is what are you doing with Alacrity as a Sage? I have found it useless for Sage/Sorc with crit/surge being worlds more helpful considering the regen mechanic we have relying on crit. Stacking up haste will just burn through our force that much sooner. Though I don't like to rely on crit as a healer, the crits we do get help a great deal in pinch moments too (nothing like a 5k crit heal when you're tank is getting low).
A world without Damage Measurement
Quote: Originally Posted by Helagoth View Post
Without a damage meter, we'll be having things like "LFM for Eternity Vault, must be able to kill the First on Dromand kass in 45 seconds while we watch".