View Single Post

ryancwn
01.08.2012 , 08:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazanth View Post
What the title says. I don't hate heroic quests, in fact I've find it quite fun doing all these group quests while leveling up! What I do hate however is spamming general chat, scouting /who and being forced to either leave them or abandon them when I have no luck finding anyone. This problem will be even worse when everyone's mains hit 50 and the leveling craze is over.

What are the solutions?
- Remove or drastically cut down the amount of Heroic 4 quests and make them Heroic 2 instead.
- Toggable difficulty setting for certain quests, letting you choose between soloing or doing it as a group. The group difficulty could have added rewards on top of social points to encourage people.
- Cross-server grouping for heroic quests. I know, never going to happen but it does work. Leveling up dungeons in WoW were mostly dead until LFD came along.

You can do Heroic 4 with 2 man + 2 companion (well, when you are over level but then, you will be over level most of the time if you did all the heroic, mission and bonus mission and bonus series)