View Single Post

menotu
01.08.2012 , 01:55 PM | #1
Really? I was looking for when they wanted to put this in, but I could find no mention of it. Are there plans for this?

Without things like a combat log, what is the point of gear stats? How will I know that not pressing 1-2 repeatedly for 30 seconds is not my max damage?

"As long as your are downing content" is not even a good answer. I assure you that since you won't actually need gear from the content you are completing (for what? no one can tell if you are just auto-attacking the entire time anyhow), what is the benefit of doing the content more than once?

I can live with stupid stuff like not being able to add friends when they aren't online (hello, how the hell am I supposed to know when they come online if I CANT SEE THEM COME ONLINE), lack of profiles (I love setting up my UI 5 different times), and the lack of ability to change my specialization (why couldn't we choose this at level 1 instead of needing to repeat the exact same quests to play a tank this go round?).

But without a combat log and metrics to kick the slackers/improve my damage/see *** just killed me in 3 hits, doing anything other than group-based pvp is pointless. Me - "Hey, does this build/armor set make me take less damage??" Everyone - "IDFK"

There is a reason people put metrics on things. To improve. Either your group, yourself, or even someone else. I'm pretty disappointed (and kind of angry that I wasted $75 on a dud of a game) since the leveling and gameplay is actually VERY fun. Not being able to feel more powerful as you level up or get better gear is pretty much a game killer.