View Single Post

grania
01.05.2012 , 02:53 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by blargsauce View Post
that's not the point. I just got to this quest yesterday, playing full dark side sith. I have killed every npc I've had the option to. I've killed enemies, incompetent allies, and I've killed people just because I could. On alderaan in the class quest when the general begged me to kill him and not his lover, I killed everyone in the room except him, out of spite. I have actively encouraged Jaessa to hunt and kill light side leaning sith. There is NO WAY I would forgive someone who betrays me and tries to kill me. The way the story stands the harshest I can do is choke him for 10 seconds then keep him on my ship.

what idiot would let a traitor stay on their ship, nevermind what self respecting sith would let him live? honestly...
Trust me, it took a lot of work and convincing myself, to rationalize the decision to forgive him >.> I'm still all about that droid betrayal idea, because honestly even if Quinn was afraid for his life if he didn't follow Baras' orders, he should have known that either I would protect him from Baras (light) or I would kill him myself (dark) after he goes through with the betrayal.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"