View Single Post

Niclamus
01.05.2012 , 08:23 AM | #6
Normal modes are really a joke. Have everyone watch the strategy videos in my signature (Not trying to get free views, just want you to know what you're getting into) and you should be able to walk right through it.

You can probably 1heal it if you really need to, but we always bring 2 healers just to make it easier. You might feel like you need a 3rd healer your first few times on Soa, but trust me once you get used to the encounter you will no longer think that.

After you kill everything once, the next week you will see how easy it is. I would expect to put some time into it the 1st night though, it may take you a few hours to work your way through it.

Also, I do not have the 3rd or 4th boss videos uploaded yet. Here is the basic rundown:

The 3rd boss is a puzzle boss (this is why we run 2 healers also). You split the group into 2 groups of 4 and send 1 group to each of the 2 puzzles. There are 3 color blocks in lines on the puzzle, the middle one is different. You have to turn the wheel left or right to make the middle match the outside. Adds spawn while you do this, just dps them down. Eventually an elite will spawn. We usually just CC the elite until the encounter is over. here is the color wheel.

Red <- Purple <- Blue box <- Yellow <- blue circle <- Green

Basically, if the center is purple, and you need it to be red, click the left button.

4th boss you all just 1v1 a target. Put healers on assassins, outside of that I don't remember who gets what.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions... I'm going to bed now but I'll leave the thread open and answer them once I get up for raid.
Ntk, Jedi Sage of Nerf Dialogue
US - Hedarr Soongh - Progression PVE Raiding
5/5 5/5 Nightmare 16m - Boss Walkthroughs
Watch live Sunday - Friday 9PM-2AM EST http://www.twitch.tv/niclamus