View Single Post

01.03.2012 , 03:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
You know, in the original Star Wars movies, even though I was a fan of the Empire, I kind of felt bad for Alderaan. They kind of got blown up because of a really poor choice in judgement from Princess Leia and a moff that got up on the wrong side of the bed.

At least that's what I thought until I went to Alderaan in the game.

Frankly, I've never been to a planet that had more insufferable pipsqeak nobleman in all my life. Everyone is a whiny nincompoop that runs around polishing their ill gotten titles and complaining about the rope they are hung on.

Seriously, is this an inside joke by the developers?

After a brief stint on the planet you'll know what I mean. Vader and Tarkin did the universe a small favor by blowing that place to kingdom come.
Yup I agree I was quite happy when my SI pretty much puts them in their place and finally make em grow a backbone but I do agree the amount of nobles QQ on alderaan was annoying and I salute vader and tarkin for doing the galaxy a favor.

About taris the funny thing is the sith think malak is bloody awesome for blowing taris to hell at least on the sith side you work to finish off the planet for good. XD