View Single Post

BlackLotus
01.02.2012 , 02:40 PM | #29
You know sometimes brute force or sheer numbers doesn't always win you the fight. And for argument sake i'm encompasing all of SW including the EU, because frankly even if GL doesn't want to acknowledge half of what in it he still make money out of it.

I'm going to start in saying that i'm not that well versed in Warhammer 40k so take everything I say here with a grain of Salt.

while the FTL is clearly on the SW advantage here and that Warhammer have people they can send in without even making a dent in their numbers. SW have the Force,

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together." - Obiwan Kenobi.

And I don't think Librairians would stand much chance against a Jedi, Dark Jedi or even a Sith since their powers have nothing to do with being psychic.

As we have seen the force will always keep the balance in the SW universe. Order 66 and with Luke redeeming his father are example of the balance.

So in the short W40K might seem to have the upper hand at first but SW will end up the victor in the long run sure the loss of life will catastrophic, the Force will prevail(unless they find a way to destroy it)

W40K vs SW, The Force wins because that what it wanted :P
"Alone a Jedi is strong. But together we are stronger." ―Master Sazen

Marani:Torment