View Single Post

RoughRaptors
01.02.2012 , 05:43 AM | #1
Alright this has been going on for a long time now and no one I know has encountered it. I can't imagine what could be causing it aside from keybindings, but I looked it all over and nothing I see could cause it unless something within the game code is causing it when I press a certain combination of buttons.

Basically what happens is that I will be playing like normal, and then I will get completely stuck either moving forward or backwards. I can't cast anything except forcequake, salvation, and my instant casts (making me near worthless). If I turn on auto run while stuck walking backwards, I will stop in place, but still be unable to cast. If i am stuck walking forwards, I have to hold down the S key to keep myself from moving. Very...very rarely I can mash my keyboard hard enough and it will break out of whatever has happened, but most of the time this does not end until I either relog or the Warzone ends.

If anyone has had similar experiences or has any clue on how to fix this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks