View Single Post

InfiniteShift
01.01.2012 , 03:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SpeckledHen View Post
EDIT: I know my post is long enough as is and that most people probably won't read it. My one suggestion to improve things would be to allow us to respec our skills for group content. In Mandalorian Raiders, I grouped with two Smugglers and a Jedi. At the time my commando hybrid build had 11 points in gunnery and 7 in healing. It became obvious that we did not have enough DPS for the hounds and their hound master. So, it would have been great if one of the smugglers could have respecced as a healer, and if I could have respecced for more dps. However, that option is not available. We had so much trouble with the mission, that we disbanded.

I think the ability to respec would help group content along. Groups disbanding because they do not have the right composition, to me, is a bad thing.
You are able to respec in this game, you need to visit a "Skill Mentor" vendor.
Also, I'm not entirely sure if your group realised this or not, if you drag the dogs away from the boss, especially when the boss has a red circle around him, the dogs deal significantly less damage and you can ignore them, so long as they are away from the boss.