PDA

View Full Version : Hottest Female Companion

TrumpetNut
10.29.2012, 05:53 PM
Well. I think Elara is SMOKIN but what are your thoughts?

(Of course I am the HOTTEST:D)

Orlesian
10.29.2012, 06:05 PM
Weeeell, I do not really roll that way, but I can say that I find Mako the hottest and most adorable.

TrumpetNut
10.29.2012, 06:10 PM
Weeeell, I do not really roll that way, but I can say that I find Mako the hottest and most adorable.

intresting. She is really annoying to me. Lol opinion but I am still the winning Girl!

GIF_Bluehawk
10.29.2012, 06:34 PM
I'm rather fond of Mako and Elara myself.

DarthScruffy
10.29.2012, 06:39 PM
I like Jaesa. I think She's All That.

GIF_Bluehawk
10.29.2012, 06:40 PM

Dark or light? I find Light-side Jaesa way more attractive, personally.

DarthScruffy
10.29.2012, 06:42 PM
Dark or light? I find Light-side Jaesa way more attractive, personally.

Definitely, Dark side.

Blackavaar
10.29.2012, 06:45 PM
Bowdar. All that fur has to be stuffy, not to mention smelling like a wet dog 24/7.

:p

But seriously, guys. They're cartoons. You gotta get out more.

:cool:

GIF_Bluehawk
10.29.2012, 06:47 PM
Bowdar. All that fur has to be stuffy, not to mention smelling like a wet dog 24/7.

:p

But seriously, guys. They're cartoons. You gotta get out more.

My girlfriend of three and a half years would like a word with you. Also my boss at my job of four years. And my professors from college, too. <3 :p

itsmymillertime
10.29.2012, 06:59 PM
default Mako customization

/thread

vdeity
10.29.2012, 07:08 PM

Ardim
10.29.2012, 07:09 PM
Vette. That is all. :D

oakamp
10.29.2012, 07:10 PM

in game maybe true if u customize her,
but the real vocal actress of mako is the hottest.

Alec_Fortescue
10.29.2012, 07:13 PM
Jeasa. :/ I want to marry her so much.

Blackavaar
10.29.2012, 07:27 PM
in game maybe true if u customize her,
but the real vocal actress of mako is the hottest.

Agreed on that point (http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/Themix21/lacey_chabert_32.jpg).

Digimanbyte_ID
10.29.2012, 07:32 PM
Ashara Zavros, when her *** is in front of me and I accidentally click here and she says "I don't have a choice, do I?" I get sickly aroused. Yeah I am bad bad, lonely boy.... :rak_angelic:

Mercurial_Harpy
10.29.2012, 07:37 PM
I hear most guildies gushing over dark Jaesa and Ensign Temple. In Imp Fleet, I mostly see Mako and Jaesa in the Slave Girl outfit, not Temple so much, if that's a gauge of anything.

I'm a Fem Agent on my main, and Temple's incessant fawning over the Agent is hella-irritating. But I can see where guys would dig that. I use her for dailies because she is a DPS death machine. *shrug*

Evalyn
10.29.2012, 07:40 PM
Elara is pretty smoken.

:3 but Mako is adorable.

RSLeMire
10.29.2012, 07:42 PM
Risha is my shorty

JimG
10.29.2012, 07:42 PM
Ashara Zavros, when her *** is in front of me and I accidentally click here and she says "I don't have a choice, do I?" I get sickly aroused. Yeah I am bad bad, lonely boy.... :rak_angelic:

LMAO, that's awesome

Tomb-Stone
10.29.2012, 08:01 PM
Alright I might be alone in this, but I like Risha and Kira.

amnie
10.29.2012, 08:03 PM
most epic: akaavi
hottest: risha
cutest: vette

maximumdamages
10.29.2012, 08:07 PM
Jaesa-Dark Side.
She's awesome. :)

Darth_Urtani
10.29.2012, 08:40 PM
Imagine how attractive (or hideous) they'd be if we could customize them...

Monoth
10.29.2012, 08:43 PM
Gotta be Mako... After all she's voiced by the sexy Lacey Chabert :D

simplius
10.29.2012, 09:19 PM

"accidently",,,yeah:rolleyes:

but its amazing how much more emphasis there is on this in current mmos.

specially in TERA,,they call it "**** and ***,,the mmo"

not that im complaining,,not at all:p

Athena-Nike
10.29.2012, 09:28 PM
Jaesa, either side. GREAT voice actor in Rachel Leigh Cook (hot in real life as well)

Master-Nala
10.29.2012, 09:35 PM
Light side Jaesa by a mile.

Knightsire
10.29.2012, 10:46 PM
"accidently",,,yeah:rolleyes:

but its amazing how much more emphasis there is on this in current mmos.

specially in TERA,,they call it "**** and ***,,the mmo"

not that im complaining,,not at all:p

Calls to mind another upcoming MMO called Blade and Soul...

AshlaBoga
10.29.2012, 11:11 PM
Tie between: Jaesa, Kira and Elara.

My least favs are Nadia (the whole relationship reminded me of a teacher taking advantage of a student) and Kaliyo (she`s the kind of person I hate in real life, I disliked her more than I dislike ANY other npc in SWTOR).

RAVM
10.29.2012, 11:12 PM
1a. Kira (default)
1b. Risha (customization 1)

DarthScruffy
10.30.2012, 12:55 AM
Gotta be Mako... After all she's voiced by the sexy Lacey Chabert :D

I remember when she was the annoying kid on Party of Five.

gofortheko
10.30.2012, 01:24 AM
Elara for me, sexy "empire" voice and very sultry (crazy in bed, conservative out) look.

Matelos
10.30.2012, 01:38 AM
I like them all...my only wish is that you could choose body style with customizations. Mako and Kaliyo need to eat something, they are just so damn skinny.

oakamp
10.30.2012, 01:45 AM
I remember when she was the annoying kid on Party of Five.

yup, she did that at LOS too,
but the little girl has grown up.

Sepyuff
10.30.2012, 02:51 AM
Holiday!!

I'll admit I would consider taking a 10k DS hit for "accidently" Force Waving Tharan off a cliff and claiming Hoilday as my own. . . . . .

Devlonir
10.30.2012, 02:52 AM
I really believe the Smuggler has it best of all..

Risha is a strong personality and a powerful lady, her attitude of fawning no-interest in many things makes her very adorable.

But then Akaavi.. oh wow. I never thought I'd like a butch woman. But she is such a strong character and so honestly direct. You gotta love her. She is by far the most kick-*** NPC in game, beating even the most ****** male companions on that aspect.

Then again, in general, the smuggler companions are the most interesting.

From the farmboy turned warrior Corso, to the furry and loyal Bowdaar, to the foolish but funny Guss.. Really, which other character has a crew as diverse and awesome as the Smuggler?

Sepyuff
10.30.2012, 03:01 AM
From the farmboy turned warrior Corso, to the furry and loyal Bowdaar, to the foolish but funny Guss.. Really, which other character has a crew as diverse and awesome as the Smuggler?

The Imperial Agent.

Kaylio the Crazy Psycho.
Vector the bug boy.
Loken don't make him angry!!
Raina Temple. . . .well, she really doesn't have much going for her but her "Here Sir" is just freaking adorable!!
SCORPIO the fembot with a killer personality!!!

ItsTyrone
10.30.2012, 03:03 AM
Vette, Mako, and Jaessa for me, in that order.

Cretinus
10.30.2012, 03:17 AM
I might be alone on this one, but i really like Ashara. She's so breakable, one somehow wants to protect her. And I like her voice.

macumba
10.30.2012, 03:27 AM
As a smuggler I was amazed about risha until I met Akaavi, she's very well done.
Jaesa, Kira, Elara and also Temple (cute VO) are awesome depending on the customization ;-)

Galbatorrix
10.30.2012, 07:13 AM
Mako, Vette and Kaliyo are like sticks. Give me Elara, Risha or Kira. I like a little meat on my women.

Jacen_Starsolo
10.30.2012, 07:17 AM

I see what you did there. The VO person for Jaesa was the lead in that movie.

Or may be it's just my Perception? I did it too. :D

Looks though, I vote Kira but I wish she would be mute sometimes.

Mako is the total package though.

MajikMyst
10.30.2012, 07:18 AM
Kira, Risha, and Elara are by far my favorites..

Of those three?? That is tough.. One is a blonde, another a red head, and last a brunette.. Going by voice?? Elara and Kira.. Risha... I don't know.. She sounds like she could be a bit nagging to me..

So.. A tie.. Kira and Elara.. :D

amnie
10.30.2012, 07:41 AM
I really believe the Smuggler has it best of all..

Risha is a strong personality and a powerful lady, her attitude of fawning no-interest in many things makes her very adorable.

But then Akaavi.. oh wow. I never thought I'd like a butch woman. But she is such a strong character and so honestly direct. You gotta love her. She is by far the most kick-*** NPC in game, beating even the most ****** male companions on that aspect.

Then again, in general, the smuggler companions are the most interesting.

agreed. when I first played a smuggler in beta I wanted to kick corso off my ship and thought his 'yeehaa!' was the most annoying thing .ever. ... but he grew on me, so much that my current main character got married to him. lol

and akaavi made me go all 'awww' when she told me I'm the first person she would call a friend, in her own special way <3

(and risha is just plain awesome. especially her stabs at corso always make me giggle)

guss' wheeeee is just adorable and bowdaar... well.. he's a wookiee! a little on the whiny sometimes, but I can tolerate that as long as he keeps me warm :D

Fergz
10.30.2012, 08:01 AM
Here is a list of the voice actors/actresses so you can put a face to the some of those sexy voices. Some good eye candy on this list.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320395/fullcredits#cast

Okamion
10.30.2012, 08:08 AM
Kira by far.

TUXs
10.30.2012, 08:09 AM

I think rating video game females is creepy...that's my "thoughts".

Nuraldin
10.30.2012, 08:16 AM
Risha above all. I like Kaliyo too but she's too crazy. Blizz is great too... Blizz is female, right???? :eek:

JediMarneus
10.30.2012, 08:19 AM
That would be Kira.
Redhead, a cute face, a little muscle and that scar on her face make for a winning combination. Like her voice too.

Glower
10.30.2012, 08:20 AM
For imps: Vette with red skin! :D

RobbyBlazeheart
10.30.2012, 08:22 AM
For imps: Vette with red skin! :D

Vette wearing the collar.... What don't judge me!

Dria
10.30.2012, 08:26 AM
Risha above all. I like Kaliyo too but she's too crazy. Blizz is great too... Blizz is female, right???? :eek:

I would say Blizz is male.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Blizz
Blizz was a male Jawa who traveled with the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, a Bounty Hunter during the Cold War.

Glower
10.30.2012, 08:29 AM
Vette wearing the collar.... What don't judge me!

Not with red skin! :p

TrumpetNut
10.30.2012, 08:29 AM
My avatar is seriously hot!

TrumpetNut
10.30.2012, 08:57 AM

Kaliyo is hilarious there are some things she says that makes ma laugh for like 5min!

Jadrian
10.30.2012, 09:10 AM
No companion is sexier or more awesome then Akaavi and her famous itching guns! (Btw, they don't itch anymore, I took care of that for her! ;) )

Chaloss
10.30.2012, 09:36 AM
Currently while Ashara is my favorite, I would say Mako would win this.

Goretzu
10.30.2012, 09:55 AM
Bowdaar. :w_tongue:

Knockerz
10.30.2012, 10:09 AM
My avatar is seriously hot!

WOW you avatar! You changed it to a floating hot metal ball.

Rafaman
10.30.2012, 12:35 PM
As a total package... it has to be Kira. No question about it. She looks great in everything except that Stalker headgear. And she has a lot of wit and sas. Not to mention, I enjoyed her story quite a bit. Hec, I married the girl. :D

RankorSSGS
10.30.2012, 12:55 PM
Kira Carsen, not even a competition here. Best companion in the game IMO.

TridusSWTOR
10.30.2012, 03:33 PM
Elara and Risha have been my favorite female comps so far. Kira is up there as well but I only started getting to know her. I can't stand ensign temple though, she doesn't have any depth in her character besides fawning over the agent. Kailyo is interesting since she really catches me off guard on what appeals to her. Ashara is not pleasing at all, I can't stand her and her constant childish attitude about everything. Jaesa isn't too bad I guess, I wish I could flesh out more story with her but I only seen her lightside.

Risha is really great because she got her own agenda and goals she wants to meet. You can either get on board or she'll go solo, this is what makes her interesting. Too often you see companions revolve their lifes around the player when they could go off and have their own life. Elara I enjoyed because I watched her grow through her story arc and I guess I get a kick out of the regulation thing she brings up all the time.

TrumpetNut
10.30.2012, 08:42 PM
My avatar was kinda cool. I changed it cause people make fun of me being a girl in an MMO. lol

TrumpetNut
10.30.2012, 08:43 PM
WOW you avatar! You changed it to a floating hot metal ball.

Yep it looks funny so why not since im changing it for some reasons:D

DarthWalt
11.01.2012, 03:44 PM
Vette come on now Everyone like a sauce Twilik.

And Dark Side Jeasa OMG kinky.

CNS_Sarajevo
11.01.2012, 06:16 PM
I've mostly played the Imperial Agent so far, so I have to say:

Kaliyo: she's the selfish psychotic anarchist ***** that you can't trust, so you know she's great in bed

Raina: she's the selfless low maintenance upstanding sweetheart that you can trust so much it's probably scary. And she has bigger t*ts than Kaliyo

Diplomaticus
11.01.2012, 06:51 PM
1. Kaliyo. Easily.
2. Elara.
3. Vette.

Sultrus
11.02.2012, 11:29 AM
Khem Val in a bikini... No honestly, I do not support the sexualisation of companions because Vette is an annoying little Twi'lek **** and I really hate how a lot of woman are "attractive and young" as companions. Give me a Kreia anyday, she may have been old but at least she was interesting. This bioware fan-service does nothing for me.

Larity
11.05.2012, 07:51 AM
After playing all the classes, It's Vette for me.

iDraxter
11.05.2012, 12:20 PM
After playing all the classes, It's Vette for me.after playing all empire classes to 50 I also pick Vette

starwarsmarsian
11.06.2012, 10:18 AM
Why is everyone talking about a virtual person's *** and ****?:confused::tran_eek::rak_confused:

Kayin
11.07.2012, 03:28 AM
Hard to make a pick between Dark Jaesa and Kaliyo.

MusicRider
11.07.2012, 10:29 AM
Dark Jaesa. Vette is good too. Risha not too bad. Kalyino hilarious. If any of them was a healer instead of that ickhead Quinn (most hated char).

starwarsmarsian
11.07.2012, 02:17 PM

That is just sick...:tran_eek:

Gumbeau
11.09.2012, 03:27 PM
default Mako customization

/thread

And what might that word be? Will they agree that you need to get out more???

Gumbeau
11.09.2012, 03:29 PM
My girlfriend of three and a half years would like a word with you. Also my boss at my job of four years. And my professors from college, too. <3 :p

What might they say? Would they agree that you should get out more???

Zaxem
11.09.2012, 03:32 PM
Kira Carsen, not even a competition here. Best companion in the game IMO.

she is alright never really cared to make a male to romance her since i don't like male customization but jaesa i lvled a second jugg to 50 just to romance her

ZoeTuah
11.12.2012, 08:33 PM
I quite like Nadia. Real shame I'll never get to hook up with her.

Sanctioned
11.14.2012, 12:01 PM
I like Mako but I wish I could feed her a few cheeseburgers. She's just too damn skinny. Otherwise, my vote goes for Ensign Temple, and her "Here, Sir" is just something I look forward to every time I whip her out.

I hate Kaliyo with a passion and wish I could execute her out of my companion list.

Elara Dorne is, I dunno, pretty bland if I remember correctly.

Also...fem IA's voice is hands-down my favorite voice in the game. Only issue is her voice and tone lends to the dark side more than light side. Kinda like how male Consular's voice and tone leans towards the light side, even when choosing dark side options.

LasherC
11.14.2012, 01:44 PM
Why is everyone talking about a virtual person's *** and ****?:confused::tran_eek::rak_confused:

Why not ?

Elyxin
11.14.2012, 01:57 PM
General hotness IMO goes to Dorne. something about the uppity attitude hiding the passion underneath, combined with the accent. woof.

but if were talking about relationship material, it would be vette. so durned cute you I can't turn her down. if i had both of em lined up, it would go to vette. She's a bit too skinny for my normal tastes, but I'm more of a fan of what I wake up with the next morning, not just what I go to bed with the night before.

Marqhill
11.14.2012, 02:00 PM
Kira Carsen has the sexiest voice of all the female companions. Vette is sort of super cute though.

TrumpetNut
01.03.2013, 06:31 PM
Ok guys I'm so sry about this but I was trying to see what you would all say. Hilarious the replies hahaha lol. Anyways I actually think doc is cool but I dunno lol.

TrumpetNut
01.03.2013, 06:34 PM
btw ppl girls play MMO's too and many other games. Whoever said the Ashara thing thats just sick.

TrumpetNut
01.06.2013, 12:55 AM
Ah the ashara thing was "Diggymanbyt_ID. That's offensive and disgusting. eww.

Newyankalt
01.06.2013, 12:59 AM
Risha and Jaesa

Bird_of_Thunder
01.07.2013, 01:59 AM
Mako. I found Vette annoying, but the Mako ark as well was awesome. Dark Skde Jaesa kinda scares me, not a fan of Kira or Dorne. Mako is definitely the best as a BH companion. A hot slicer who's good with guns and can heal? I'm sold :rak_03:

RogueDiplomacy
01.07.2013, 12:52 PM
My least favs are Nadia (the whole relationship reminded me of a teacher taking advantage of a student) and Kaliyo (she`s the kind of person I hate in real life, I disliked her more than I dislike ANY other npc in SWTOR).

Two things:

1) The teacher/student dynamic might work pretty well for a Dark Side consular who just tells her what she wants to hear.

2) I swear, I think Kaliyo was originally intended to be a bisexual character at launch. Her behavior, her dialogue, and her personal history remind me a great deal of some of my lesbian friends. I'm really surprised they didn't leave that option open.

So she might not be the best match for a person looking for a relationship with anything resembling traditional gender roles.

Ridickilis
01.07.2013, 01:00 PM
^Have to be honest and agree about Kaylio. Rolled my first female toon (as a guy) and it feels like we have been flirting together even if there hasn't been any 'flirt' options. It almost feels like we're in a relationship already lol. So yeah the dialog does seem to leave that taste to me as well. I do find her attractive though, I just wouldn't call her 'the hottest'.

As far as the 'hottest', probably Kira get's my vote. Then it's a tossup beween Risha, Vette and Jaesa. I find the three of them attractive for different reasons. Nadia does nothing for me at all, neither does Ashara.

Haven't seen the Trooper or Bounty Hunter class yet so I can't comment on either of the romance options there.

RogueDiplomacy
01.08.2013, 10:31 AM
^Have to be honest and agree about Kaylio. Rolled my first female toon (as a guy) and it feels like we have been flirting together even if there hasn't been any 'flirt' options. It almost feels like we're in a relationship already lol. So yeah the dialog does seem to leave that taste to me as well. I do find her attractive though, I just wouldn't call her 'the hottest'.

I don't think Kaliyo is all that hot visually. I'm not a big fan of bald women, but that's really their own choice. Neither Jack from ME nor Kaliyo appeal to my aesthetic sense. However, Kaliyo has a lot going for her in the chaotic personality department in a much less angsty way than Jack from ME.

Ridickilis
01.08.2013, 11:03 AM
Yes, exactly! LOL I too thought of Jack right away myself when I first met her. It's defiantly her personality that I find attractive. Though I do like her eyes on her default face (I didn't like her looks on any of the optional one's).

If I met her in a dark ally in the middle of the night she would scare the crap out of me, I think that's a part of the turn-on with her as well.

Andronicos
01.08.2013, 10:59 PM
For me in the hotness department is a tie between Dark Jaesa and Customization 3 Elara (the one that makes her look like a Venezuelan Miss Universe winner :cool: )

while in the cuteness side of things Vette wins hands down :)

Dabrixmgp
01.09.2013, 11:48 AM
Kaliyo. She looks like the type to do you.

internaty
01.10.2013, 02:36 AM
Ashara is the hottest female companion for me:
She reminds me of hentai.

The reasons:
First you break her and then she become's compleetly depended upon your approval(sounds familier?)

Stockhole symdrom i believe it is called.

Mako is cute and adorabol.
Nadia is a good but boring wife.

RogueDiplomacy
01.11.2013, 09:35 AM
Ashara is the hottest female companion for me:
She reminds me of hentai.

The reasons:
First you break her and then she become's compleetly depended upon your approval(sounds familier?)

Stockhole symdrom i believe it is called.

Mako is cute and adorabol.
Nadia is a good but boring wife.

Wait, so the fact that she's a broken individual makes Ashara hotter?
That's pretty twisted. I mean, it works kinda for a dark side outlook, but it sounds like you find that kind of super-submission attractive...

Anosa
01.13.2013, 12:17 PM
vette

shes a little ball of fire

DweezillKagemand
01.13.2013, 01:19 PM
Guss Tuno.

Jnight
01.15.2013, 12:49 PM
Vette. That is all. :D
Vette in her dancer outfit and shock collar. That is all. :D

FTFY :p

Mridc
01.16.2013, 06:55 AM
Funny, I don't really find any of the Empire companions "hot"... well, maybe a customised Raina for the looks, but I did find her a bit bland/generic to be honest.

1.) Vette... more of a "little sister" thing. She is someone to have fun with, but I feel the need to protect her more than than anything else.
2.) Mako... again, she is more of a person I would feel the need to constantly look after. She is just too adorable, but all in all feels a bit too weak to be considered hot for me.
3.) Kaliyo. If you've had a psycho/sociopathic gf once, you probablydon't want another. And Kaliyo does not even have redeeming qualities in the looks department.
4.) Jaesa I feel there is more of a mentor relationship going on. What can I say, I like my Jaesa Light Side.
5.) Raina... Well, the looks are there, but I don't get any vibes from her personality.

Republic on the other hand surely does do hot. Makes me question my choice of faction a bit here :(

Edit:
Forgot the worst of the lot! Ashara. While yes, she could be considered cute, her personality just flat out kills it. She is weak, pathetic and constantly blames you and everyone else for her lack of a backbone. Of course you had a choice, you idiot! But I guess it's far easier to just join the Sith than to step up and take responsibility for your actions. Duh.

ZeroPlus
01.17.2013, 05:31 AM
I might be alone on this one, but i really like Ashara. She's so breakable, one somehow wants to protect her. And I like her voice.

:)

My Sith Inquisitor Assassin was Dark Side all the way and I had no intention of having any romantic attachment to any of the companions while playing him. Somehow though, I ended up "marrying" Ashara. She just kinda grew on the Assassin and he mellowed out a bit.

Strange how that happened. :D

Khyle
01.17.2013, 09:00 AM
Vette and Kira. Kira and Vette.

Surinen
01.17.2013, 12:54 PM
Vette, only Vette

chaindramon
01.21.2013, 03:48 AM
Kaliyo customization 3. Look it up... Seriously.

CharlieBrown
01.21.2013, 04:40 PM
Khem Val in a bikini... No honestly, I do not support the sexualisation of companions because Vette is an annoying little Twi'lek **** and I really hate how a lot of woman are "attractive and young" as companions. Give me a Kreia anyday, she may have been old but at least she was interesting. This bioware fan-service does nothing for me.

I've always wondered if General Garza was down for a little [Flirt] action.

Whitering
01.23.2013, 05:29 PM
Well, Nadia is not exactly young is she?

Kaliyo customization 3 is...umm, an interesting choice heh, not for my straight laced personality.

BardicHeart
01.27.2013, 01:42 AM
I haven't been playing long and my first toon is a Smuggler. I have yet to explore all the classes much less all the companions, though reading some of the replies has been interesting and entertaining. For now, I'd have to give my vote for Risha... one moment in particular earned her that. Here's the short version of the story.

I'm on Corellia after having discovered proof of Darmas an the Senator's duplicity (I'd never entirely trusted them, much to the annoyance of the Senator). Despite that, my smuggler had had a brief fling with the Senator... mostly to see if he could and the fact she went for him so fast (even despite his not completing missions the way she wanted) made him even more suspicious. So... he's already caught Darmas and after a last minute plea agreed to turn him over to the Republic (both came very, very close to a blaster shot to the head). He then goes straight after the Senator (didn't do any other missions, he was a man on a single minded mission, anything that got in his way died). However, just days before, Risha had finally admitted her feelings for him, and it was looking like things might get serous between them (which made the timing on this even better).

So, my Smug catches the Senator and he has Risha with him... naturally the Senator let's slip about their past relationship, claiming she actually had cared about him... not that he was buying it. He turns her over to the Republic as well... and.... and this is the moment when Risha made me nearly fall out of my chair laughing... as they guards lead the Senator away, Risha is standing there with this smirk and she give this cocky lil wave good bye... as if to say "The best woman just won, loser!" I so wish I'd had the presence of mind to take a screen shot of it... but I really was laughing too hard!

Risha endeared herself to me in that instant. If any of the others are half as entertaining as that I'm going to really enjoy exploring each of their story arcs.

Okay, maybe that doesn't make her the "hottest"... but she's got spirit and style to spare

DarthGile
01.28.2013, 08:47 AM
Light-side Jaesa. Really cute face and an intoxicatingly tan skin-tone. Mmm! *still crosses fingers for a future romance arc*

JaxxYChicK
01.28.2013, 09:06 AM
I wish my female IA could romance Kaliyo. *sigh*

The hottest female companion I would probably have to say Kira. I see a lot of votes for Mako but my BH definitely sees her in a "little sister" light. I recently rolled a new male Sith Warrior too and Vette is pretty cute.

LastWizard
01.30.2013, 12:51 PM
Risha is great. One of the better romances in my book. Dark side jaesa is great as well. Kira is cool. Risha gets my vote!

cultivatedmass
02.02.2013, 03:50 AM
risha.

she also has the best voice. real ****ty.

AshlaBoga
02.02.2013, 04:07 AM
Quandary: Hmmm, three way tie between DS Jaesa, Kira and Vette.

Solution: Ménage à quatre.

-ThEoNe-
02.03.2013, 01:09 PM
Elara, Kira, and Mako. While some people aren't really a fan of Elara's accent i think its pretty hot.

yoomazir
02.04.2013, 08:21 AM
Vette, second is Mako.

Deadlyjoker
02.06.2013, 05:47 PM
Kira...sexy with a dark secret

JamieKirby
02.09.2013, 09:19 PM
Well, even though the way the combat system is done, the only viable companion to use is the healer or tank companion, depending on if you are healing or tanking or dps'ing, but i personally like Mako, Elara and Kira, all the others are not all that, but most of the other female companions, i haven't really experienced much of, since healers tend to be the only viable choice for a dps'er.