PDA

View Full Version : "The path to power" quest. How to retrieve the Sith weapon?

SybeliusII
12.18.2011, 06:23 PM
In that quest You are on the trail of one of Tulak Hord's artifacts on Balmorra. Major Bessiker has refused to create the mutagen needed to retrieve the artifact unless you save his son Hiran - a Sith apprentice who has been captured by the Republic.
I killed his son and got the artifact that shows the location of the sith weapon, but it results to be on the top of a mountain.
Does any of you know how to reach it?
Zone: Balmorra
lvl: 20

Tashalatora
12.18.2011, 06:38 PM
do a full circle around the mountain, there's a path somewhere that leads you to the tombstone where the artifact is buried.

SybeliusII
12.20.2011, 04:02 AM
Got it! Thank you!
But here rises a problem: when i reached the weapon, a message appeared telling me that it was badly conserved. In addition, when I checked my inventory seaching for that it wasn't in any of the tabs, neither in the mission stuff window nor in the normal stuff window. I don't remember i had sold it or removed it from there, so, where the hell is that lightsaber?
Can anyone answer me?
Help!

VassiliZaitsev
12.20.2011, 09:11 AM
I have the same question. After completing the quest path, I still haven't seen the lightsaber. I wonder if its maybe later in the game or towards the end of the "class" quest line. Anybody know that is willing to share? I don't mind spoilers.

Cheers! :)

colemurdoch
12.20.2011, 11:13 AM
From there you have to go turn the quest in somewhere iirc, and then you get it.
Sorry I don't remember exact details

Rhin
12.20.2011, 11:14 AM
edited

SybeliusII
12.20.2011, 11:58 AM
From there you have to go turn the quest in somewhere iirc, and then you get it.
Sorry I don't remember exact details
Can you kindly explay what do you mean with iirc?

Deque_EA
12.20.2011, 12:11 PM

"iirc" means "if I recall correctly".

Korora
12.20.2011, 12:12 PM

If I Recall Correctly

Darthque
12.21.2011, 01:37 AM
That part of the quest irked me. I thought I was going to get a new light saber :(

Vinzenzo
12.21.2011, 02:51 AM
you will, the saber is in your invetory as quest item.
you will get the restored saber as quest reward after u complete the quest (kill this guy who gave you the initial quest).

Detpack
12.23.2011, 05:22 PM
I completed the quest, killed major bessiker and never got a restored lightsbaer. The damaged one is still in my mission inventory....

Rieverre
12.23.2011, 06:32 PM
I'm honestly not sure what happened to it. It's not in my mission bar, and I don't quite recall getting a lightsaber at the end of that questline or even during. *looks it up on Torhead* Oh. Green. That explains it. I probably sold it on reflex.

Solobabe
12.23.2011, 11:57 PM
Ok... The 'item' is straight out across the road from the entrance, up the hill just behind the Big green Bormu and his tail is pointing to the path, so up and as you reach the top, cord's are 373,166..

You'll see a tomestone...

Spharai
12.27.2011, 08:40 AM
Ok, im in the same boat here. I finished the quest, dug up the weapon, and everything. Still nothin in my bag or in my mission inventory. If anyone knows exactly what happens please post it. thanks

Lykorgos
12.28.2011, 02:10 PM
could this item be sold as a "grey" item by a companion during junk sell?
I got the busted saber, but it's not in my inventory anymore, or mission items.

um....crap?

elisavet
12.29.2011, 02:50 AM
do a full circle around the mountain, there's a path somewhere that leads you to the tombstone where the artifact is buried.

Any available screenshot? Still can't find it..... :mad::(

Malefik
12.29.2011, 07:04 AM
You have to click "mission Items" on the bottom of your inventory screen to see it. I don't think it can be sold as a grey item as it doesn't appear in your inventory untill you finish the mission. On a side note, I did the quest last night on another toon and they seemed to have put a node right in the area of the "grave stone." I clicked on it first thinking it was the quest so it would be easy for some one who never did the quest to think that was it.

Balagos
12.30.2011, 11:18 AM
All you get is a green non moddable double bladed lightsaber.

Pretty piss poor reward for being some sort of "super"sith artifact.

Not sure why you didn't get it but you have to kill Major Bessiner and then talk to the dude in the room attached to his.

RyuuichiKusanagi
01.18.2014, 12:22 PM
After reading all of your posts, I reset the quest and released him . But my companion doesn't like it... oh well...