PDA

View Full Version : Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

Pages : 1 [2]

sparklecat
02.23.2012, 11:23 AM
Lord Rathari

On sith warrior, on Nar Shaddaa you have to fight some cyborg sith. in then end you get to kill or spare him. I spared him, demanding that he become my minion, to be called when i see fit. (at the time I figured that meant companion, but it didin't) He said that when the time came to fight baras he would be with me (and he was, but he just wanted to watch). well, I want him as a companion.

Ooh, yes. He's like a cute, enthusiastic little Sith puppy, even if he was totally useless at the end.

DeltaEkotte
02.23.2012, 11:35 AM
First off, JK's get Lord Scruge who is a sith pureblood as a companion and BH's get a mandalorian female as a compaion, as for one's I want to see the Agent get Watcher 3 (I think, your handerl and later Keeper.)

ryuoki
02.23.2012, 11:37 AM
My main at this time is an inquisitor. I would have liked to have had a differing asignment of appretntice out of the 4 starting ones than to have the same as everyone else. I think that of the 2 or 3 choices given for responses in dialogs a counter should have started accumulating and based on how that number grows and apprentices failed (died) it should have given each player a seemingly random apprentice. Not to say Xalek isnt cool, but to see a 3 eyed companion, a twilek or human one would make things a bit more interesting. They should work on something similar to this. Nothing short of knowing how the response counter works would allow a player to fix the final outcome and would make things different and slightly more prestigious.

SavageElf
02.23.2012, 01:12 PM
fallen from bounty hunter
zeltron from smugger
SI more light companion please
Jedi knight more female componion

Angel_of_Cain
02.23.2012, 01:28 PM
I would like to see jedi/sith companions for non-jedi/sith classes.

Like a sith turncoat for the smuggler and the reverse for bounty hunter (romance option?).

just a thought

NermalDetonator
02.23.2012, 01:42 PM
Thana Vesh definately. Some of the few lightside points on my inquisitor came from not killing her (though seriously, NOT killing an ally is light side now?).

HK-47 would be awesome. There are files for him in game, it just doesnt look like the content was finished. So hopefully he's coming.

Any type of creature companion would be fun. A wampaa, baby rancor, boga, bantha, bubo, etc.

NermalDetonator
02.23.2012, 02:08 PM
I'd like to see Sharack Breev from the Sith Warrior class quests on Tatooine as a companion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OfcuAwansU

Yeah, I liked her as well. Its nice to see non-retaded agents of the Sith.

Ranadiel_Marius
02.23.2012, 02:32 PM
HK-47 would be awesome. There are files for him in game, it just doesnt look like the content was finished. So hopefully he's coming.

That was HK-51 and not HK-47. Current estimate is he will be put in the 1.3 patch much later in the year, but that is speculation and subject to Bioware not moving him around to a different patch(and they have plenty of time to do that since 1.2 won't be out until March and we then have a several month wait for 1.3).

Kuronan
02.23.2012, 04:51 PM
Personally, I like the companions, but there needs to be a few changes and a few additions, I'll say the changes first.

All male romance companions bar Mako are absolutely useless for leveling. Sith Sorcerer, whether good or evil, will only use Ashara for the first few levels if even that before they switch to Khem Val until 50. We see her a lot but the truth is she is a horrible soloing companion because she can't hold the aggro while we do our thing.

Jaesa Willsaam is the only character that can be molded according to the will of the player, and that applies to all aspects, not just light or dark, but general viewpoint. Ashara is a pure Republic character, the only reason she's here is pretty much to turn the Sith Empire into a synonym for the Galactic Republic. She's more likely to disapprove then stay neutral if you are open to your support of your faction, which ironically, most of you integrated with willingly. (if you didn't like them, you would have rolled a consular, you know it and so do I, even if your IC reasoning is different.) We should be able to influence our companions in a similar way, especially if they are apprentices or padawans. the only lasting effect that Holocron you used on Ashara did was change he dialogue slightly.

Gifts. They are a well meaning system that's constantly open for abuse. I never stop hearing the constant use of gifts if I ever do anything that she disapproves of from other players. IT NEEDS TO STOP. I like the system ideal but it's abused far too often and never do I hear from a player that doesn't use gifts and actually... you know... WORKS for their approval. I swear to god I am the only one not interested in abusing the system. I have used gifts before, but not to the extent that others are more then willing to exploit.

Romances should be more built around "What races are available? How can we make a romance that actually works with the character's biology?" Most romances are human or cyborg, and any race that isn't is flat out unplayable. I want to have a Sith Twi'lek that can marry Vette and have kids with her, I love her, but she's a Sith Warrior companion and the closest race I could get to her is either Zabrak or Pureblood. Come on Bioware...

There needs to be universal companions and romances. We all know it'd be great if that one character you like on your Smuggler could be romanced on your Bounty Hunter. I'm not saying every companion should be like that, some like Khem Val should stay right where they are, but we all know universal companions would bring some needed flavor.

Companion Permanent Deaths. You cannot say there is not one character on your crew you want gone, because admit it, there is a character you would rather do without, one character that has absolutely no use to you aside from missions and that almost always disapproves of what you want to do. I like how Bioware made it so during loyalty missions in Mass Effect 2 that you could leave Zaeed to die, or betray Samara. there should be at least two possible chance to kill off a companion. One before we recruit them, and one during a loyalty mission.

Companion Missions. The only ones that have any real mission where you have to get off your *** and go somewhere are the first two companions you get. After that, all they do is sit on your ship, approve or disapprove decisions, and talk to you. I'd like it if Bioware made us get off our *** more so they could do something.

Personally, I don't like Thana Vesh. She's cocky, arrogant, and never acknowledges your flirt options other then to make a snide remark about stabbing you in the back. I'd sooner recruit a succubus then her. I'd make a female Sith or Jedi if I could romance Revan, and normally playing a female disgusts me. I wouldn't mind a Chiss female romance option, and Sith Inquisitors should be able to romance Zash (how many times have I heard that? Probably ten or so.)

Also, as stated in Female Romance Options in Story and Lore, females apparently need more diversity. I have no experience in playing a female character but I'll throw it out there because someone said something about it.

Ardim
02.25.2012, 11:30 PM
Well I've mean playing Smuggler and I REALLY want that Jedi you encounter on Tatooine as a companion. I think Nariel was her name.

NovaSpartanX
02.25.2012, 11:41 PM
if you are still tallying:

Nariel Pridence, we fought well together and I would like my toon to have an opportunity to interact more with her- including romance with her. This a million times.

I was about to say that she should be a companion.

Think of how amazing the story could have been if the Male Smuggler, a non-force user, fell in love with a Female Jedi (Nariel Pridence) who isn't supposed to love, but falls in love with the Male Smuggler anyway. The story to it would be fantastic.

Of course...it didn't happen :(

Ardim
02.26.2012, 12:37 AM
This a million times.

I was about to say that she should be a companion.

Think of how amazing the story could have been if the Male Smuggler, a non-force user, fell in love with a Female Jedi (Nariel Pridence) who isn't supposed to love, but falls in love with the Male Smuggler anyway. The story to it would be fantastic.

Of course...it didn't happen :(

I want this story NOW :(

OldRepublicRevan
02.26.2012, 01:29 AM
HK-47 for a BH companion.

Lavariusstar
02.26.2012, 02:53 AM
I think Nariel would be a good Companion for the Smuggler:cool:

Lunazen
02.26.2012, 01:33 PM
For the Imperial Agent:

I think it would be interesting to have us meet Karrels Javis' surviving son and have him become a companion. At a certain point in the class quest on Hutta, when Karrels said he wanted me to meet his sons, I thought for sure one of them was going to become my first companion. Instead... Kaliyo

In addition to new companions, I also hope they add more/new content for existing companions as well.

SalsaDMA
02.26.2012, 02:45 PM
I want the jedi master that helps you on belsalvis, pretty awesome dude, a little bit rightousey You can actually make him kinda go dark side by making him kill Baras sister

That's Master Timmns.

MandelynRain
02.26.2012, 11:40 PM
Kinto Symms from Hoth....omg was so funny has the Republic convinced they can tame whitefangs as mounts

Teddygram
02.27.2012, 09:42 AM
Numen Brock on Balmorra for the female smuggler if for nothing else than his flirts. His witty comebacks to my smuggler's flirts had me laughing.

Joefjr
02.28.2012, 04:21 PM
For the Jedi Knight instead of Rusk we should of gotten that Voss girl, that way we can romance her or kira.

Kungpaoshizi
03.01.2012, 08:51 AM
so originally i know there was talk about not being able to be a wookie because the language couldn't be scripted for the cutscenes...
but after getting khem val, is there any wookie companions?
that would be nice at least :)

Cythereal
03.01.2012, 08:56 AM
so originally i know there was talk about not being able to be a wookie because the language couldn't be scripted for the cutscenes...
but after getting khem val, is there any wookie companions?
that would be nice at least :)

Only for the Smuggler.

Vagessel
03.01.2012, 09:01 AM
KRAAY FROM HUTTA

Oh I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I would've made my submission here instead of making the thread requesting Kraay.

He is a weird Twi'lek quest giver in Hutta IA and BH get to meet around level 3-4. Who has this bizarre speak thing going on (refer to the thread specifically suggesting him elsewhere in the Story/Lore section.

He's quirky and amusing to watch. Feels a bit like Torian in that Torian is very brief with words and has some Mandalorian idiosyncrasies.

He would work well with any class/subclass either Rep or Imp. We first meet him in Hutta tho.

Jakesey
03.01.2012, 06:54 PM
The Lady of Pain or Jew'la Nightbringer for the Bounty Hunter.

Satele Shan for the Jedi Knight. Who wouldn't love a descendant of Bastila in their party?

Miel (the Sullustan you meet during the Smuggler storyline) He was hilarious

Harkun as a companion for the Sith Inquisitor, do I really have to explain why? :P

The little slave that greets your Sith Warrior as you enter Dromund Kaas, just so my Warrior and Vette can take the piss :)

kharistos
03.01.2012, 07:52 PM
I would love to have Sergeant Jaxo and Jonas as trooper companions

TWEWYFan
03.16.2012, 06:16 AM
I would love to have Sergeant Jaxo and Jonas as trooper companions

I second this!

I also couldn't help but think that Fuse would have made a good companion. He seemd to regret his actions and it would have been nice to bring him back into squad maybe restore his faith in the Republic. I know this almost certainly impossible since he can die at the end of the Tatooine story quest, but hey a guy can hope.

As for the Smuggler, I would gladly trade any one of my companions for Nariel Pridence. It's a bit sad that, despite only appearing on one planet's storyline, I found her to be more compelling and likeable than most of smuggler's actual companions.

Finally for the Imperial Agent, I'd like to be able to recruit Mia Hawkins. The Imperial Agent really needed a light-side companion earlier, and at least in the light-side path they really played up her growing feelings for the Agent. It would be nice to see that fulfilled.

Rakugo
03.16.2012, 06:29 AM
i dont think watcher 2 will be availble as a companion since he dies in the jedi story.

as for thana vesh if they would bring her back then only the sw who spared would get her then in a case. so this might als be a doubtfull companion

KidRaid
03.16.2012, 12:27 PM
i dont think watcher 2 will be availble as a companion since he dies in the jedi story.

Actually I would like to see it possible to have these choices. I mean several NPC suggeated for companions have to possiblity of dying depending on your choices .

To take fuse as an example . There is the possiblity that you do not save him. If he was made companion possible I would see it where you leave that choice. Possibly putting in the coversation choice a [gain companion] / [lose companion] warning on the choices. Also to keep with fuse example I could just see where if you chose to keep fuse as a companion Jorgan would leave you.

If they do add new companion I think they will have to be optional so that your total number of companions do not increase. Therfore having life /death choices for them I do not beleive is an impossibility.

MasterVaako
03.16.2012, 01:09 PM
I played ME2 and I would, hands down trade both Jaesa (psycotic) and Vette (anoying besserwisser) for 5-10 grunt NPC's walking around my ship. I would also love to be able to trade either Vette or Jaesa (or both) for some more... Pro-empire chars, preff human or Sith Pureblooded. I play A fascist Sith, and my ideal companion is Malavai :) He and I always agree, He is my fav by far. I hate Vette on the other hand, i would LOOVE to freeze her in carbonite xD ( btw, i know the companions diversitet partially is there to challenge your way of viewing you char -> scratch that :P )

Captain_Zone
03.16.2012, 03:02 PM

as for thana vesh if they would bring her back then only the sw who spared would get her then in a case. so this might als be a doubtfull companion

Actually, that was Watcher 1 who dies in the Knight story. Watcher 2 is female, and later becomes Keeper when previous Keeper gets promoted to Minister of Intelligence. She's HOT, but also a bit of a prude and not into Chiss... yes, she made his balls even bluer. :p

Pplwithnolives
03.16.2012, 03:06 PM
That girl from the Taris main quest you know Thana Vesh. Also should be a romance able companion.

Captain_Zone
03.16.2012, 03:13 PM
Get Darth Zash a new body (which preferrably looks like her starting body) and let the SI romance her outta that dress! :)

Jereket
03.16.2012, 03:26 PM
I want Ivory from the Smuggler class missions!
I really want Ivory as a companion, too.

YoshiRaphElan
03.16.2012, 03:35 PM
Harkun as a companion for the Sith Inquisitor, do I really have to explain why? :P

No, tell me. Why? I hate Harkun and want to slam him into the ground every time I see his face. He's an incompetent, racist oaf, and worse, he treats slaves like dirt. Is he a good Sith? Yes. But he's such a jerk I can't stand him I just, I...don't know how else to explain it, it's like I just want to...urg! I...it's like he's ten times worse than Count Dooku from TCW, and I...I despise Dooku! How can I explain...I hate him!

KraaniumDamages
03.16.2012, 04:42 PM
Hm, maybe a Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter companion?

Or would that be too OP?

Innocentone
03.16.2012, 04:44 PM
I would like to see a jawa companion for republic :)

ObiWanBaikonur
03.17.2012, 03:00 AM
I really liked the Sullustan Law Enforcement Officer on Coruscant in the Smuggler storyline. For a while I had high hopes that he would be joining me, but alas! Martyred! Damn that Skavik!

Aeramen
03.17.2012, 04:34 AM
Someone mentioned Numen Brock (Smuggler) in an earlier post. I couldn't agree more. That's one WASTED twi'lek right there!

That said:

- A genuine Force-using companion for each of the classes that don't use the Force. No, Guss Tuno doesn't count.

- More stories (sort of) like Jaesa's, where you can directly affect the companion's personality through your own.

- Two romance options for each class and gender, one Light side, the other Dark (or at least one or both ambiguous; not both the same).

- Same-gender romance options (I won't say more, there's a different thread for this sort of things).

- More bromance! (Or sismance, at that.)

- The possibility to choose your crew. As the number of available companions increases, I don't think the number of people on your ship should increase with it, but instead, you should be able to take some of them with you and leave others behind, with the possibility to switch later (which should not be made too easy). For example, send Corso back to his farm on Ord Mantell.

Idejon
03.17.2012, 12:29 PM
For a Jedi Consular:

Gaden-Ko off of Voss was my favorite NPC in the game. The entire quest line on Voss felt like it was leading to him being a companion and on completion he travels with you aboard your ship. The Esh-ka that joins you on Belsavis would be a good companion too although I can't recall his name. That they both stay relevant to the story throughout Chapter 3 makes me desire them as companions any more. I felt more connected to Gaden-Ko during the story (you actually know him from the planet story because I worked with him instead of saving him) but I would love to have an Esh-ka following me around.

Captain_Zone
03.17.2012, 02:09 PM
Also, for Trooper, drop Vik and add Jaxo. :D

gibmachine
03.17.2012, 03:47 PM
Instead of new companions, gimme healer kit which I can give to Jaesa and I'll be more than happy. I love that little psycho.

That said, for SW:

- Madaga-Ru (female Voss that gives you Blessing of Oneness) as healer

- Vette's sister (Vette, while amusing, is too goodie goodie for my taste and her sis has some tasty Dark Side going on with killing the Hutt) as range DPS

- Servant One as range DPS or (preferably) a healer

- Gen'Dai as tank / melee DPS (preferably DPS as tank companions are useless unless you're playing range class that can heal)

Mordresh
03.17.2012, 04:05 PM
I still want a Hutt companion, any Hutt will do! And when he moves into your ship he had better have turned his room into a miniature court with dancers and other entertainment!

Nindo_Gildure
03.17.2012, 04:22 PM
i really want revan as a companion or anyone with any ties to the previous old republic games.

Crezelle
03.18.2012, 02:55 AM
i'd like to have saganu on board, even if my agent has long forgotten him. or another chiss.

Artemys
03.18.2012, 09:16 AM
Thana Vesh is the only NPC I liked for a companion so far that we don't have.

I'd rather they allow companions to be either healers/DPS/tank rather than a specific role so we don't have to use our Healer NPCs everytime we solo hard content.

Allegos
03.18.2012, 12:19 PM
I just want some female companions, for every class, who don't have "romance option" stamped on their foreheads. In real life, more than 1 in 5 of my friends and coworkers are women. In a space fantasy game published in the western hemisphere in 2012, women only become space adventurers to find a husband. Bioware can do better.

donuttyjedi
03.18.2012, 02:34 PM
Adeline Marr if she survived or edit content

swtonewbie
03.18.2012, 07:02 PM
Smuggler:

Nariel Pridence(Light)

I wouldnt want her as a companion, especially after the way she talks down to you (and just the way she talks in general).

Nariel: I am Nariel Prissypants, Jedi Knight, of the Jedi Order...here conducting Jedi business with some of my Jedi friends...because after all, I am a Jedi Knight.
Cantina: **Cantina fight ensues**

It would be nice to see one of my heavy armor wearing companion that is not a member of Havoc squad NOT look like a member of Havoc Squad.

Captain_Zone
03.18.2012, 07:15 PM
I wouldnt want her as a companion, especially after the way she talks down to you (and just the way she talks in general).

Nariel: I am Nariel Prissypants, Jedi Knight, of the Jedi Order...here conducting Jedi business with some of my Jedi friends...because after all, I am a Jedi Knight.
Cantina: **Cantina fight ensues**

It would be nice to see one of my heavy armor wearing companion that is not a member of Havoc squad NOT look like a member of Havoc Squad.

To be fair, I'd like to see her as a Smuggler companion. Why not? At first, I thought she WOULD be a Companion after Tatooine. It sure seemed that way, from interracting with other characters that ended up joining my other toons' crews. I'd definitely have worked on... ahem... loosening her up some.

amaresch
03.19.2012, 11:40 PM
To be fair, I'd like to see her as a Smuggler companion. Why not? At first, I thought she WOULD be a Companion after Tatooine. It sure seemed that way, from interracting with other characters that ended up joining my other toons' crews. I'd definitely have worked on... ahem... loosening her up some.

And... For the smuggler-minded, that type of attitude that Nariel has is definitely a dare. Appeals to those who prefer to win their mates through persistence and smugglers luck. She warmed up a bit at the very end after I helped save her butt- I am the one who took out the Sith after all. But hey! At least she didn't call me a scruffy nerf-herder.

kaczuszka
03.20.2012, 11:05 AM
Well as a sith inquisitor i would like kallig as my companion and well it would be impossible to kill him because he is a ghost :)

flyersfan
03.20.2012, 01:52 PM
I'm pretty sure every Trooper wants Jaxo with Havoc Squad. I know I do.

I'd also like to see Watcher One join the Knight. You encounter him on Taris and have the option to let him go or kill him. I'd like to see him join your cause if you let him go.

Captain_Zone
03.20.2012, 01:59 PM
I'm pretty sure every Trooper wants Jaxo with Havoc Squad. I know I do.

I'd also like to see Watcher One join the Knight. You encounter him on Taris and have the option to let him go or kill him. I'd like to see him join your cause if you let him go.

Catfight with her and Elara! *fistbump*

rashencyberspeed
04.02.2012, 10:58 PM
Here are two examples of companions I want to see.

1. Force sensitive companions for non force sensitive classes. As in a Jedi ally for smuggler or trooper, or a sith for bounty hunter or imperial agent. (Note: Guss Tuno doesn't count. I mean a companion who uses a lightsaber and force powers. Not a blaster and Kolto tanks.)

2. More "Jaesa" companions. What I mean is, companions whose alignments can change depending on choices you make prior to meeting them. This is really interesting and Jaesa shouldn't be the only one like this. Here's an idea I came up with: a sith apprentice companion for the republic, who ends up joining you because either:
A. They see the light and decide to make amends for their actions (light side)
B. They decide you are far more powerful than their master will ever be (dark side)

Captain_Zone
04.02.2012, 11:07 PM
No, tell me. Why? I hate Harkun and want to slam him into the ground every time I see his face. He's an incompetent, racist oaf, and worse, he treats slaves like dirt. Is he a good Sith? Yes. But he's such a jerk I can't stand him I just, I...don't know how else to explain it, it's like I just want to...urg! I...it's like he's ten times worse than Count Dooku from TCW, and I...I despise Dooku! How can I explain...I hate him!

Because if you run your Inkie as a Pureblood, you can pimpsmack the **** outta Harkun anytime you want. :D

Tuscad
04.02.2012, 11:10 PM
Has anyone said Harkan or Thana Vesh?

Slowpokeking
04.02.2012, 11:12 PM
Thana.
Saganu.

Tuscad
04.02.2012, 11:12 PM
Guss Tuno

He ruined my story ^ My bounty hunter always stuck to the job and brought in the Bounty no matter what and then he pops up and you can't kill him, what a load.

Bodaciousbaconn
04.02.2012, 11:57 PM
Alright, I'm going out on a ledge here:

I'm saying Hallow Voice would be an AWESOME companion to have for the Jedi Consular.

Also, for balancing purposes, if the Bounty Hunters get a Jawa, the Troopers should get an Ewok. It's only fair. And if this happened, I'd drop my JC main and head straight to Trooper

Prisoner
04.03.2012, 06:26 AM
I would have loved to see either Watcher One and Agent Galen for the Jedi Knight; both of them would have made interesting companions.

While I'm pretty ambivalent about Jaxo (probably because I played a female trooper), I thought Jonas Balkar was great. And, heh, he's the only one that's possible to be added in my game.

masterherox
04.03.2012, 11:30 AM
For the smuggler, I would have liked to see some sort of force user on his side, but the only ones I can think of off the top of my head were the jedi lady from tatooine and the other jedi lady that knew Risha and worked with you on correllia.

Aside from that, I feel like dark side players should get Ivory as a crewmate. I went lightside, so I don't know if it's cosmetic, but I know that he showed up on my ship due to a glitch, and I think he goes with you formally if you go dark side on belsavis, so there's part of the work done right there.
The smuggler doesn't really have a real evil teammate (Risha is more money hungry than anything and Akaavi just strikes me as more honorable to a fault than outright darkside), so it could be interesting.

Mongrul
04.03.2012, 11:52 AM
more people from the swtor books

Guildrum
04.03.2012, 11:54 AM
For the Trooper, Jonas Balkar (Balker?) would be the best potential companion, maybe not a technical member of Havoc Squad, but he helps you out enough...

And for the Smuggler, Master Sumalee could be cool, but...

At the end of the Smuggler quest line, she's in charge of you. Wouldn't make sense for you to tell her to go scavenge through the trash. :P

Captain_Zone
04.03.2012, 02:18 PM
Here's my list of one companion for each class I would like in the game:

Trooper: SGT Jaxo.
Smuggler: Nariel Pridence (Light Side) or the Sith lady on Tatooine (Dark Side).
Warrior: Darth Vowrawn for the Epic Lulz. :D
Inquisitor: Darth Zash in her own body!!!! <---- HINT HINT BioWare!!!!
Knight: Satele Shan. <3
Bounty Hunter: ANYONE to replace Skadge!
Agent: Chaney Barrows
Consular: Not sure, since I haven't played much Consular at all. I'm a Nolan North fan from the Drake games and Halo: ODST, but I just don't like him as the Consular's voice.

Ordakii
04.03.2012, 09:55 PM
As a jedi guardian I would repalce my whole crew except for Kira and the 2 droids.All the rest are really scumbags once ya get to know em.I would like to replace em with wookies,jawas,and twiliek dancers

DaltronEatsEwoks
04.03.2012, 10:03 PM
i would like to see a yoda type as a consular to roll with me. =]

Wilhelmy
04.03.2012, 11:13 PM
I think now with the legacy family tree would be nice if we
Could use our relatives as companions not with all the powers of their respective class but the same companion roles we currently have like u are a sith warrior and have a si as a soon he could be like a dps role or healer but companion like as we have maybe we could pick the roll as well and u would be stick with it like the advanced clasd

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.04.2012, 03:42 AM
I believe a Bantha would make a better mount than a companion lol

Stenrik
04.04.2012, 04:22 AM
For smuggler, I'd like to see the Rattataki criminal mastermind "Ivory."
This makes sense story-wise, because:
Players can choose to have him "join their team" after Belsavis, and he actually hangs out on our ship, permanently! Maybe he was gonna be a companion at some point during early development?

I propose him to be multi-target, RANGED dps. He would be the specialist in explosives. Right now our only multi-target dps is melee.

Anyway, I also request Jonas Balkar for trooper. Could be a single-target, melee dps sort of how an operative/scrapper would fight. But don't even bother with him if he's not gonna be a fully romance-able alternative to Aric. (Requested by, but not limited to, many female troopers... [There's even a whole Tumblr fanpage dedicated to him.])

(Also, for smuggler, there is no "Beverly Thorne" just Beryl Thorne, so that's one entry you can remove.)

Grubfist
04.04.2012, 01:00 PM
Sergeant Jaxo for trooper.

Rutrict
04.04.2012, 01:11 PM
HK51... oh wait that's already going to happen in Patch 1.3!

http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3

freakinandroid
04.04.2012, 01:42 PM
Another love interest for my female Sith inquisitor would be nice but I think we have enough companions for now. Maybe if they extend story lines they can add new people. And second on Crysta. her accent is cooooool:D

DecanAndersen
04.04.2012, 06:05 PM
Raven, for JK! :eek: :cool:

And, a little jawa to keep T7 company in the engine room :rolleyes:

Plus freedom to replace crew in the future, with multiple choices and advanced class selection for them.

Black_Falcon
04.04.2012, 07:44 PM
Jonas Balkar and Jaxo and i will be happy

Skornwar
04.04.2012, 07:55 PM
any type of Kel Dor would be epic.

BrandonSM
04.04.2012, 08:03 PM
Hanharr for Sith? And Zaalbar for Jedi.

Makes sense since they can live up to 600 years..

MrArrogant
04.05.2012, 07:28 AM
For the BH, I'd totally love that Ugnaught bounty hunting team in the droid suit from Nar Shadda. I think the Ugnaughts are hilarious! Though I doubt we'd see this since most people probably ended up killing them. I almost thought it was impossible not to kill them, but after like 20 tries I eventually found a dialog path through the conversation that let them go.

Captain_Zone
04.05.2012, 12:40 PM
Hanharr for Sith? And Zaalbar for Jedi.

Makes sense since they can live up to 600 years..

Well, Warrior DOES get Mission Vao.... :D

Yes, same girl doing her voice. lol

Slurpeeman
04.05.2012, 05:19 PM
After reading most of the thread it looks like most people want a new companion for the class they favor. If Bioware was gonna add them they would have to do it for each class.

Lots of people said Thana would be good as a Sith Companion, I'm very much in favor of the idea of her being a Imperial Companion for all 4 classes. Though it might suck for those people that killed her(because they couldn't have her) cause not everyone would reroll their main. I think a new female sith LIKE Thana, would be just as awesome, and would probably be easier to write into future chapters or planets.

Some others were thinking in the direction of droids or some kind of animal like companion. I think multiple droids should be available, perhaps universally to give it some more variety. It might also be very interesting to see an Animal companion like a Vorksnr or Rakghoul(yeah I know about that one thing.) or perhaps even a Bantha(Tank anyone? one that you could RIDE?)

More random people and things on your ship is a must. One of my biggest disappointments is how little of each classes story takes place on your ship. I am a Firefly Diehard. I want my ship to feel like another character in the game, not like a box I put loot in and sometimes go into battle with. The ships we have are excellent and i hope for some kind of customization or the ability to name your ship, but more random events and conversations would be far more immerse.

More opposite sex companions is pretty much a must, Having a BH with Mako as your only option is kind of boring, Even if you adore her, love triangles can be interesting. I had been thinking for a long time on what new classes i would like, but then someone mentioned the Royal Guard for SI and that is over 9000 for awesomeness. I haven't played all the classes so I might not be familiar with them all, but what I would hope for is...

Jedi Knight/Consular

Female or Male of an uncommon race(Chiss, Rattaka perhaps) that either heals or tanks.

Smuggler

More non Humans! Sullistan or Bothans would be awesome to see! SOmeone with a Blaster Pistol and Vibroblade that is sneaky(Solid Snake style ftw)

Trooper

Mandalorian Renegade type, still heavy with the Resol'nare and light sided, or opposed to the Empire in general. I was thinking more of a melee then another gun toting person.

Sith Warrior

Thana Vesh or similar character(if you kill her anyways, though I think this should be for all empire classes, it would fit this one nicely)

Sith Inquisitor

A stoic Royal guard, female as a twist but immensely loyal. Perhaps a former guard of the emperor or someone on the Dark Council. Would be awesome to see a techstaff/electrostaff character besides Torian.

Imperial Agent

Seeing a Sith work for an agent would be kind of strange, but I feel a Sith Pureblood companion is very necessary. To my knowledge there are no Sith Pureblood companions yet, and we should have them dammit :P

Bounty Hunter

Another female for sure. Crysta would be a good option, or also Thana for this one. Her and the BH had some really good dialogue. It would be really nice to see a Chiss Companion, but I would have her for BH over most others as it would counter Makos cutesy sass with some serious natured Imperialism.

In General More droids we should definitely have, I wouldn't have HK-47. He is an amazing character and is already well written into this game, but it would be nice to see a Newer model HK with a very similar attitude, but also be affected my the Heros alignment, like the first two KOTOR games were.

JediXMan
04.06.2012, 01:34 AM
Let me just say:

Watcher One for Jedi Knight.

Come on. That guy was awesome.

And I'd definitely prefer Thana for Inquisitor rather than Warrior. Warrior has Jaesa, and I think that's good enough. Inquisitor has that annoyingly holier-than-thou Sith groupie. I say it should depend on what your alignment is when you reach Taris. Have one kill the other during the story before they join you.

Side note: a mute button for your protocol droid on the ship... that'd be real nice.

KostonxEld
04.06.2012, 06:01 AM
I want a Jedi tank for my consular. Gearing my Nadia in end/def stuff made her less squishy but she still doesn't hold agro at all! And a Jedi healer for my guardian!

KostonxEld
04.06.2012, 06:04 AM
Also hope they open up a new droid engineer or creature handler class sometime. Would be a great expansion class for both factions and would fit great in this companion game! Some diff droids and creatures would be great as any class companions also

WarGodRwN
04.06.2012, 06:41 AM
For the BH any new Female Companion, at the end you have 1 Female, 4 Males (assuming Blizz is Male) and a droid. I feel sorry for Mako.

Foxfirerose
04.06.2012, 09:30 AM
My vote would be for the awesome Dr. Jaen Kett for Troopers. He's a human male and a much better alternative for romance option than that red angry cat Jorgan that (so far) I totally hate as a female player! Bioware honestly, why would you think this guy would appeal to a female player???? Please give us a nice looking alternative, or even a decent character customization option. I know looks aren't supposed to be everything but hey......why do I have one ugly choice in my FANTASY world?:)

Guildrum
04.06.2012, 09:56 AM
For the BH any new Female Companion, at the end you have 1 Female, 4 Males (assuming Blizz is Male) and a droid. I feel sorry for Mako.

It must get stinky on that ship.

I am sure Dorne feels the same way too. Except she gets two droids on her ship.

Anyhow, I want a more exotic companion for my Smuggler, I mean, BH's get a Jawa, Troopers get a Gand, Inquisitors get a Dashade, Warriors get a Talz, etc. etc. etc. The closest thing a Smuggler has to "exotic" is a Wookiee, who we all knew was coming and to be honest, I do not use him. I'd like a Geonosian personally.

Tiaph
04.06.2012, 11:23 AM
I would love to see Lord Praven as my companion, since i spared him and all.

bionamaster
04.06.2012, 03:59 PM
Well, how about
Leeha Nahrezz, the Jedi Knight who first appears in the Knight questline on Hoth. Nautolan female. Has some interesting plot twists later on in the storyline.

Crazynerd
04.06.2012, 04:24 PM
Darth Lachris for the Sith Inquisitor.

Feena-c
04.16.2012, 10:52 PM
Jonas Balkar please! I want to marry that man.

Sharn-
04.17.2012, 11:17 AM
I would like to get Zash as a companion for SI, maybe a new quest to pick her a new body, could be major dark side options with this also. It could also add a new romance option that could be SS depending on what you pick, it always seemed like Zash was hot for the SI.

FalcoLombardi
04.17.2012, 11:25 AM
Baron Deathmark

DeltaEkotte
04.17.2012, 11:41 AM
Getting Zash as a companion would be nice, also being able to get a forceusing companion smuggys and bh's would also be great.

Roshe
04.17.2012, 02:35 PM
I'd like Bela ******* as a companion. It would be really interesting, seeing as how the Jedi Knight got her former apprentice as his/her padawan, and then as the JK grows stronger, becomes the equal to, if not more powerful than, Bela, which would make her the subordinate of the Knight who nabbed her apprentice. Imagine the dynamic of this for a dark side JK and the antagonistic possibilities.

Edit: why did it censor out Bela K.i.w.i.i.k.s last name?

FigeroMentel
04.22.2012, 02:42 AM
Well, my one suggestion for a new BH companion is that, for the love of God, make the new one USEABLE! It's no secret around here that the BH has basically two companions, and the rest are total garbage, and having played the other three Imperial classes, I can tell you it's the truth.

Now, that being said, each companion in the BH family has an important place in the story, and I love what they bring to the quests and legacy... But that doesn't change the fact that they never leave the ship!

A good ranged DPS companion would be nice. Maybe a young sith apprentice so we can have a lightsaber-wielding character too. Hell, I'd love to just bring that secretary I flirted with on Hutta into the group. I liked her.

As for my Inquisitor, I don't have a ranged tank... I don't really need one, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't have one. Would be a good place to add a companion. You know what would fit for her? A Voss companion. Seems like the kind of person a council member would like to have around - The visions could be helpful, and could launch me on a quest or two.

The Agent should be the most obvious - We need a melee tank BAD! Scorpio is not a tank. I don't care what her profile says, that thing is not a tank! And you'd think a class like the agent would get the most use out of a tank, too.

DeutschGamer
04.22.2012, 02:45 AM
Thana for Imperials, she is just one bad ***** that I need on my team.

Sotof
04.22.2012, 04:06 AM
For the trooper:

- A jedi guardian
- A human Mandalorian

No aliens (as they risk to get no VA).

MoskitoMando
04.22.2012, 06:50 AM
I would love to see a Mandalorian Companion or a Darth Malgus companion but HK-47 would be Epic!:wea_01:

dirtykowala
04.22.2012, 07:15 AM
Shae Vizla for the sith warriors or the inquisitors, that would be SO dope!

Ellyria
04.22.2012, 08:29 AM
They don't necessarily have to be companions, but they could just hang out on your ship! I mean, you offer to let certain people tag along and they almost always say no (minus Ivory from the Smuggler story).

For Consulars: Attros Finn, the Mirialan who was taking care of Master Yuon on Coruscant.

For Troopers: Jonas Balkar (he stills owes my Trooper a drink!) and Jaxo.

For Agents: Sanju Pyne from the Balmorra, Aristocra Saganu from Hoth, Saber/Chance/Wheels from the SIS in Chapter 2.

For Smugglers: Numen Brock from Balmorra, Cedonia and Lenn Teraan from Alderaan

For no particular class:

- Captain Biron, the Imperial Officer from Hoth that works with the Republic to take down the Hailstorm Brotherhood

- A male Jedi/Sith who isn't your Padawan/Apprentice. Seriously, Inquisitors are the only ones who get this option (Xalek), the Jedi/Sith classes all end up with female Padawans/Apprentices (who males can romance *facepalm*). Non-Force user classes don't get any Jedi/Sith, the closest is Guss Tuno (Smuggler), a failed Jedi who heals like all other companion healers, and Ensign Temple (Agent), who has one Force power and then just shoots stuff.

- A Chiss. I love the smurfs!

- More female companions that can't be romanced. If you get a female companion, it's practically a guarantee that she's romanceable. They'll give us plenty of un-romanceable males to fill out the roster and make some girl players sad (seriously, who didn't want to romance Zenith over Iresso as a Consular?), but noooo, can't make any untouchable females. Most ships end up as a sausage-fest, especially if your character isn't female.

Velaran
04.22.2012, 09:28 AM
- A male Jedi/Sith who isn't your Padawan/Apprentice. Seriously, Inquisitors are the only ones who get this option (Xalek), the Jedi/Sith classes all end up with female Padawans/Apprentices (who males can romance *facepalm*). Non-Force user classes don't get any Jedi/Sith, the closest is Guss Tuno (Smuggler), a failed Jedi who heals like all other companion healers, and Ensign Temple (Agent), who has one Force power and then just shoots stuff.

- More female companions that can't be romanced. If you get a female companion, it's practically a guarantee that she's romanceable. They'll give us plenty of un-romanceable males to fill out the roster and make some girl players sad (seriously, who didn't want to romance Zenith over Iresso as a Consular?), but noooo, can't make any untouchable females. Most ships end up as a sausage-fest, especially if your character isn't female.

Jaesa isn't romanceable if your Light Sided.

Ellyria
04.22.2012, 09:32 AM
Jaesa isn't romanceable if your Light Sided.

True, but she's romanceable when Dark sided, so she's still in the romanceable pile. It's like saying female characters aren't romanceable companions when you're a female. It's true, but they're still in the Love Interest/Romance category, just not for a particular gender/alignment/whatever.

KookyWookie
04.22.2012, 12:35 PM
IMPERIAL

Imperial Agent

Actual Game NPC: Sanju Pyne, or the soldier outside the Droid Factory on Balmorra, Sabre/Chance

Completely New Character:
An easygoing cyborg Imperial trooper (male) might be a fun addition. One who enjoys a little action and is a bit of a wild card--but is not quite the psychopath that Kaliyo.

Bounty Hunter

Acual NPC: One of the Ugnaught BHs :)

It would be kinda cool if you could have a female Sith Pure-blood assassin-style (ie. double-light sabre) character that joins your ship. She could have been raised to be a mighty Sith lord, but after ticking off the wrong Darth & questioning the Dark Council's activities she is now a renegade looking to find her own destiny/peace. That way she could be a kind of 'grey' companion who prefers some 'lightsided' ends but may be ok pursuing them by her old 'darksided' means. A nice opposite to Mako, a potential other romanceable option for a dark-sided player, and a new fight style and storyline for a companion.

Sith Inquisitor
Acual NPC: Hk-57

Never actually played this class--just watched it being played--but I think another romanceable character for male toons other than Ashara might be in order. Female--an Imperial trooper might be a nice addition story-wise.

REPUBLIC

Trooper
Acual NPC: Sgt. Jaxo, Jonas Balker

Honestly, a character similar to Sgt. Jaxo or Jonas Balker would be appreciated. I love my trooper team (esp. 4X & Aric) but it would be nice to have someone who wasn't either a pyromaniac-psych (Hello Mr. Weeqay) or a 'Gung-ho GI Joe' (just about everyone else on my team). How about someone with a 'heart of gold' who likes to bend the rules a little...or not 'yes, sir' and memorize the regulation manual as a hobby? Maybe a smuggler-like character who is hired by the SIS or Republic Army for a job and then joins the ship. A bit of a witty lines-flashy gunplay-easygoing sidekick or romance option maybe?

Smuggler
Acual NPC:

A jedi. Sentinel...maybe Miralukan. I love my eclectic band of misfits and a jedi is about the only card I don't have that would make an interesting storyline addition. (I do have Guss who is kind of a Jedi in his own mind, but a real one would be awesome! :) )

Jedi Knight
Acual NPC: Agent Galen

Jedi Consular
Acual NPC: The SIS guy and Czerka employee from Tatooine

One of those little 'blue elephant-like' creatures or a BH just to add a little 'diplomatic' tension. ;) Combine those two characters together and my mind is blown. :S

Anysao
04.22.2012, 01:04 PM
Temporary companions, only to be used for a limited time; you'd understand when you read under the spoiler
kaliyo for Jedi knight, doc for agent. Qyzenn for bounty hunter, mako for consular. Risha for warrior, vette for smuggler. If you follow there storylines, they will mention OTHER companions. Like doc and kaliyo once dated, apparently. I'd LOVE to see them get back together again! (although, if your on a pvp server, I feel a little Bad if an agent and knight pitted doc and kaliyo against one another....)

Captain_Zone
04.22.2012, 01:09 PM
I think the two I would most like to see are Nariel Pridence for the Smuggler (Jedi girl you meet and flirt up on Tatooine), and Darth Zash in a hot young female body for the Inquisitor. Preferably one that looks like her Victoria Beckam look from Chapter 1, but if not, maybe have her take over Ashara's body. That would be.... hot. :D

TheBetty
04.22.2012, 09:24 PM
I wanted the General on my Warrior. He was ****** :P

I see a lot of people on the forums wishing they had one of the dread lords as a companion. I would want a dread lord, however I think they are just too powerful to be a companion imo.

solidus_snake
04.22.2012, 10:48 PM
I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this one, but I think it would be cool if Revan became a companion for the Jedi Knight class (IF he did survive the Foundry) . I can certainly understand reason why he shouldn't be (his power relative to yours ect), I just think it would be cool and I also know that other classes probably wouldn't think its fair to have a huge lore character join you.

Other than that, maybe HK-47 or a rebuilt/reconstituted T3-M4 could join the Jedi Consular.

DaveMallonee
04.23.2012, 06:05 AM
I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this one, but I think it would be cool if Revan became a companion for the Jedi Knight class (IF he did survive the Foundry) . I can certainly understand reason why he shouldn't be (his power relative to yours ect), I just think it would be cool and I also know that other classes probably wouldn't think its fair to have a huge lore character join you.

Other than that, maybe HK-47 or a rebuilt/reconstituted T3-M4 could join the Jedi Consular.

Actually I've always thought that Revan should be a universal companion for ALL classes in a future expansion focused on the final defeat of the Sith Emperor; someone who would join the PC for the purpose of that expansion's storyline; kind of like if Tirion Fordring teamed with the PC at the start of Wrath of the Lich King in WOW to help take down Arthas. It would give Bioware a chance to tie up all of Revan's loose ends from both KOTOR games and SWTOR and give his character an ending his fans would truly celebrate.

Of course the anti-Revan fanboys will hate this idea...

Tfranco
04.23.2012, 07:04 AM
According to my story(ies) half of these chars are dead or want nothing to do with me. Any future companions will be brand new people we don't know yet.
What I want to see is the m add HK-51 as an optional companion like they said they would.
But as for potentially dead story characters your trying to break a brick wall with a feather. Bw will never do it. And why is very simple, it they are dead in my story obviously i can't get em. They will never give half the community new chars and not the other half. It's almost like rewarding being lightside and punishing dark/rpers.

Tfranco
04.23.2012, 07:10 AM
To the guys asking for Revan

Oh ya I can see it now
Revan: "mister sith warrior help me kill the emporer!"
Me: "didn't I kill you"
Revan: "no i teleported at the last second"
Me: " ok then" -stabs- "now where was I"

And to the guy before you saying have t3 join, one issue there he is dead. Emporer made him go boom.
Revan will probably end up an end game boss, he will go insane in some way and the empire/republic see him as a threat who needs to be dealt with.

Tfranco
04.23.2012, 07:22 AM
According to my story(ies) half of these chars are dead or want nothing to do with me. Any future companions will be brand new people we don't know yet.
What I want to see is the m add HK-51 as an optional companion like they said they would.
But as for potentially dead story characters your trying to break a brick wall with a feather. Bw will never do it. And why is very simple, it they are dead in my story obviously i can't get em. They will never give half the community new chars and not the other half. It's almost like rewarding being lightside and punishing dark/rpers.

Oh ya I can see it now
Revan: "mister site warrior help me kill the emporer!"
Me: "didn't I kill you"
Revan: "no i teleported at the last second"
Me: " ok then" -stabs- "now where was I"

And to the guy before you saying have t3 join, one issue there he is dead. Emporer made him go boom.
Revan will probably end up an end game boss, he will go insane in some way and the empire/republic see him as a threat who needs to be dealt with.

Ranadiel_Marius
04.23.2012, 08:30 AM

They never said they would add him. He was datamined from gamefiles in the beta, and according to further datamining it appears he is being added in 1.3. We'll have to wait to see though if that ends up being true or not,

Captain_Zone
04.23.2012, 08:38 AM
Hey, they already have a "betrayer" end game boss. Abraham Lincoln Malgus went rogue and declared all Aliens free and equal in his new Empire. When the Grand Moff on Ilum was giving my Chiss sniper the mission, I wanted to draw my cutscene-only sidearm and execute him, then run off and JOIN Malgus! :p

So yeah, I would like to see Darth Malgus as a companion, somewhat. :D

solidus_snake
04.23.2012, 08:35 PM
Actually I've always thought that Revan should be a universal companion for ALL classes in a future expansion focused on the final defeat of the Sith Emperor; someone who would join the PC for the purpose of that expansion's storyline; kind of like if Tirion Fordring teamed with the PC at the start of Wrath of the Lich King in WOW to help take down Arthas. It would give Bioware a chance to tie up all of Revan's loose ends from both KOTOR games and SWTOR and give his character an ending his fans would truly celebrate.

Of course the anti-Revan fanboys will hate this idea...

That's a better idea than mine; some people might find it a bit lore-breaking with Revan following everyone else around but its really no different than seeing a bunch of Mako's following around a bunch of BH's.

Stacelita
04.24.2012, 02:00 AM
Romanceable alien males (and more females, too, of course)! Seems like just about the only species you can have a relationship with if you're a female are humans.

:)

Word.
(I can haz hot male Zabrak?? Pretty please BW?)

masterisk
04.24.2012, 04:08 AM
I'm not sure if someone said this already since I skipped to the end of the thread, but I want a Sith Pureblood (preferably inquisitor class) for my Sith Pureblood warrior to romance. That way I can keep the whole pureblood thing going.

Gnanika
04.24.2012, 04:29 AM
Sith Inquisitor:

Rylee Dray, one of the cult leaders from Nar Shadaa. You can already pursue a short pseudo-romance with her as a male. She's ambitious and resourceful (both gone over in the storyline), and seems to have a kind of puppy love for a male inquisitor. Maybe you could mold her alignment, and turn her into the perfect little assistant. That's something the Inquisitor lacks.

You know what else the Inq lacks? Something that's actually Sith (philosophically), A pure sith companion might be cool, and might actually help me pretend I'm actually supposed to be someone powerful.

Bounty Hunter:

Ki-Ta Kren. The Abyssin guy you fought on Hoth. You know, the one everyone had trouble with? Assuming you let him live and did the other stuff. He was tougher by a long shot than Reneget Vause, and the Abyssin are not nearly represented enough. He also kind of has force powers, without actually being Sith, which would be kind of cheesy (the only sith companion that I can think of that would make sorta-sense would be some random one assigned to you by Tormen).

On second thought, a Sith being assigned to you by Tormen would be pretty cool. Could even be romanceable, and play the subplot 'have you made them loyal to you, or are they doing it all just to keep tabs on you?'

Imperial Agent:

None struck me in particular. Watcher Two isn't a fighter. Having a companion that ACTUALLY SEEMS LIKE AN AGENT would be cool though. Ensign Temple is probably the closest, but she's not quite there.

Sith Warrior:

I liked the SW's companions, although I'd like the option to replace Malavai Quinn. With anything, really. Any random soldier. The charred cybernetic corpse of Draahg. A fence post.

Jedi Consular:

ANYBODY. PLEASE JUST SAVE ME FROM QYZEN AND THARAN. The damn game is murder until you at least get to Zenith. Or maybe a DS companion? One that won't -160 me if I say Yuon Par smells?

Trooper:

Garrus Vakarian. Yeah, I said it.

A cool sniper, who is a pretty good guy, but chafes under rules and regulations, with a bit of a vigilante streak. Obviously, he wouldn't be Turian, or named that. But it's a good compliment to the Trooper, and it further fills in the Commander Shepard vibe. Also, it's another person with a gun.

Don't know enough about the other storylines to really comment on them.

Things the game in general could use:

- More love interests for female characters. Every female companion in the game is romanceable. Every. Single. One. On the flip side, male romance companions often seem half-finished, or come late and get little development, or they give you a boring one while dangling a much cooler one in front of your face (Iresso vs. Zenith). I have very little interest in most of the male love interests in this game. Most of them lack anything distinguishing enough to grab your attention, or there is some giant WTH attached to them (Vector, Malavai Quinn).

- Chiss companions. Seriously. Chiss are awesome. :(

- Choices, when it comes to companions. Companions fulfilling the same function, with different alignment than companions you already have. For instance, I personally love Mako, but I'd probably hate her guts if I wanted to play a DS BH. Why not be able to recruit a more DS healer? You could part ways with her after Chapter 1 if you wanted to, and bring the new one in. There are other examples like that, for nearly every class. Once they are no longer plot relevant, you should be able to drop them for something that fits you better, so you don't have to balance how much you want them to dislike you over how much you feel like switching companions every time you start a conversation. You could also fulfill the above by simply being able to change the roles of each companion freely. Like M1-4X but desperately need a healer? Hey, switch something, and he heals now.

JAson_ST
04.24.2012, 05:48 AM
I think every class should get a droid that isn't the ships droid as droids are damn near universal to all of starwars .

Jedi Knights: Already have T3
Jedi Consular : maybe a Jedi archive or Light Saber Training Droid ( Healer/ Tank ?)
Smuggler: Modified Binary Load Lifter Droid ( Melee Tank/DPS)
Troopers: Already have M1-4X

Sith Warrior: Imperial Assault Droid (Ranged DPS)
Sith Inquisitor: Imperial Probe Droid ( Range Tank or DPS)
Imperial Agent : Already have SCORPIO
Bounty Hunter: Interrogation Droid (Melee Tank or DPS)

Master_Sairon
04.24.2012, 10:04 AM
The crews for both Jedi classes have too many men and not enough woman. I would mind getting Master Fain's daughter Laranna for the Jedi consular.

Velaran
04.24.2012, 02:07 PM
I think every class should get a droid that isn't the ships droid as droids are damn near universal to all of starwars .

Jedi Knights: Already have T3
Jedi Consular : maybe a Jedi archive or Light Saber Training Droid ( Healer/ Tank ?)
Smuggler: Modified Binary Load Lifter Droid ( Melee Tank/DPS)
Troopers: Already have M1-4X

Sith Warrior: Imperial Assault Droid (Ranged DPS)
Sith Inquisitor: Imperial Probe Droid ( Range Tank or DPS)
Imperial Agent : Already have SCORPIO
Bounty Hunter: Interrogation Droid (Melee Tank or DPS)

Actually, we are in 1.3.

HK-51.

SithtobeJedi
04.29.2012, 03:20 AM
Wow glad to see this thread still alive and going :) Alright time for me to update the first page with the requests that are pages and pages in :) keep going if you feel the need to add more :)

Wrightshire
04.29.2012, 05:11 AM
HK-51, or one of HK-47's descendants.

Ellyria
04.29.2012, 07:49 AM
I'll throw in my vote for a Sith Pureblood for any class. For supposedly being a race of pureblooded force users, it's a bit annoying that none of the classes get one as a companion, especially Sith Inquisitor and Warrior. I'd be trading Broonmark for a Sith Pureblood in a heartbeat.

I'll also add Cole Cantarus for Republic players. Guy helped you out all throughout Corellia and again with Darth Malgus. Gimme!

More love interests for female characters. Every female companion in the game is romanceable. Every. Single. One. On the flip side, male romance companions often seem half-finished, or come late and get little development, or they give you a boring one while dangling a much cooler one in front of your face (Iresso vs. Zenith).

*bolds and underlines for great justice* I said this earlier, and I still agree. Male characters shouldn't automatically fill in the extra companion slots under the "non-romanceable" category. There should be non-romanceable females. Female players should get more than one romance option with some classes like males do. (Male Smuggler, Sith Warrior, and Agent get two choices!)

Choices, when it comes to companions. Companions fulfilling the same function, with different alignment than companions you already have. For instance, I personally love Mako, but I'd probably hate her guts if I wanted to play a DS BH. Why not be able to recruit a more DS healer? You could part ways with her after Chapter 1 if you wanted to, and bring the new one in. There are other examples like that, for nearly every class. Once they are no longer plot relevant, you should be able to drop them for something that fits you better, so you don't have to balance how much you want them to dislike you over how much you feel like switching companions every time you start a conversation. You could also fulfill the above by simply being able to change the roles of each companion freely. Like M1-4X but desperately need a healer? Hey, switch something, and he heals now.

This this this. Unless you're playing a healer, most of the time you end up using your healer companion. I like Mako, but I'd rather use Torian. I like Dr. Lokin, but I'd rather use Vector. Instead of each companion fulfilling ONE function (DPS, Heals, Tank), they should be able to have 5 different ability bars (one for each role) that you can switch at will.

Clonedzero
04.29.2012, 09:15 AM
Sith Inquisitor:

Rylee Dray, one of the cult leaders from Nar Shadaa. You can already pursue a short pseudo-romance with her as a male. She's ambitious and resourceful (both gone over in the storyline), and seems to have a kind of puppy love for a male inquisitor. Maybe you could mold her alignment, and turn her into the perfect little assistant. That's something the Inquisitor lacks.

You know what else the Inq lacks? Something that's actually Sith (philosophically), A pure sith companion might be cool, and might actually help me pretend I'm actually supposed to be someone powerful.

what? the inquistor gets Xalek, who is as sithy as a sith can get. except for him being an ex-slave alien. but he's still darkside and very into the whole "sithy" stuff. you just get him EXTREMELY late in the story.

Velaran
04.29.2012, 11:50 AM
I'll throw in my vote for a Sith Pureblood for any class. For supposedly being a race of pureblooded force users, it's a bit annoying that none of the classes get one as a companion, especially Sith Inquisitor and Warrior. I'd be trading Broonmark for a Sith Pureblood in a heartbeat.

That's not quite true.

On Hoth, the Jedi Knight picks up Lord Scourge. Yes, the same Lord Scourge who killed The Exile.

Charell
04.29.2012, 11:59 AM
id love for the smuggler to get a jedi companion. sort of like how Han had Luke. Trooper should get Jaxo. SW should get some sort of droid. and Jedi Consulor should get an SIS agent

Velaran
04.29.2012, 12:01 PM
id love for the smuggler to get a jedi companion. sort of like how Han had Luke. Trooper should get Jaxo. SW should get some sort of droid. and Jedi Consulor should get an SIS agent

Well, we're ALL getting a droid in the next update.

HK-51.

Charell
04.29.2012, 12:03 PM
Well, we're ALL getting a droid in the next update.

HK-51.

i can't picture a smuggler with an HK droid. and

Ellyria
04.29.2012, 12:08 PM
That's not quite true.

On Hoth, the Jedi Knight picks up Lord Scourge. Yes, the same Lord Scourge who killed The Exile.

Oh yes, that guy. *rips up Revan novel and throws it in the recycle bin*

I meant more for the Imperial side (should have clarified that I guess). Especially for people who make Sith Purebloods and want to romance other Sith Purebloods to keep their bloodline pure, or whatever.

SithtobeJedi
04.30.2012, 05:18 AM
Alright stayed up the last day or so making the list up to date and even adding bars :) If I've missed anything please let me know. I hope you enjoy the new format.

Keep updating with any of your suggestions. I will probably sift back through here after I wake up since some of you made specific types of "requests" and "suggestions" so I may add a

"REQUESTS / SUGGESTIONS" Part to the front page as well so I can add your suggestions along with whom requested them :) Thank you all for keeping this thread going while I was repairing my computer, it means a lot :)

Froogleseven
05.07.2012, 06:51 PM
Aloysius Kallig for inquisitors, just thought it would be cool to have your ancestor fighting with you, plus his knowledge of your bloodline would be cool, learning more of Tulak Hord, Lord Kallig's life, etc. The whole race thing could be avoided with a good old fashion possession (the Inquisitor is quite familiar with ghosts and *cough* others who want to possess his body, so why not get Kallig his own) Also not technically new companion related, but i would like the ability to equip Khem/Zash with a lightsaber, especially if you chose Zash over Khem for who keeps the Dashade body

if someone already said this sorry, didn't read through all pages :o

osteim
05.07.2012, 07:04 PM
how about having open companions where there not assigned to a class how abot vette for a jedi? or t 7 for a smuggler? maybe having open companions will be better than new companions.

iamthehoyden
05.24.2012, 02:40 PM
Pulling up an old thread because I ran through the Republic Bonus Series last night and the SIS guy you talk to on the holo - Trace - is kinda interesting. There was just something about him. Noticed it when I ran it on my trooper and again on my jk. I kept expecting Flirt options to pop up, the tone was right...I could easily see him as a LI.

Velaran
05.24.2012, 02:51 PM
HK-51.

I really can't wait for that patch.

Eanelinea
05.24.2012, 02:57 PM
If they added either Aristocra Saganu or Sanju Pyne to the list of companions, my agent would be cheating left right and sideways on Vector. Especially with Sanju Pyne. Hell, *I* wanted to boink Sanju and he's just pixels.

No one for the SW.

No one for the JK.

Trooper. Jonas Balker hands down. He's hot and she'd hit that and ask for her marriage to be open or go for being a swinger.

SI
He died, but that dude, my SI slept with on Alderaan. Damn he was fine for a body 3 Sith.

No one for the JC.

Bountyhunter.

The hot head I married to get the Baronness title. (Just liked his reaction to some BH booty)

No one for the Smuggler.

Universal Companion:

Male or Female Chiss.
A Voss.

iamthehoyden
05.24.2012, 04:36 PM
And just to add my votes to these:
JK -----------------------
Lord Praven (I'd probably roll a second jk if he was a LI, just sayin. That scarred lip? That devotion to honor? Yes please!)
Agent Galen (His story was just beginning really. I mean there was so much potential for character arcs and growth and all kinds of yummy goodness.)
Watcher One (Interesting guy! I think having someone like that would be an awesome addition.)

Trooper ----------------
Jaxo (Even though she irritated me, she really should be an option.)
Jonas Balker (Now, you all know my love of Aric, but I might maybe roll another trooper to go after this guy if he was available. Maybe.)
Fuse (Great character! Would love to have him along!)

SI-------------------------
Harkun (Cause having him under your thumb for a change would be glorious.)

Bounty Hunter--------
Crysta (Would make an awesome addition to the crew! Seriously. This should happen.)
Lady of Pain (I could see this working, but creepiness....)

Random---------------
Guard Kullin (from Dromund Kaas) (Have to agree, that tiny little tidbit was enough to perk my interest.)
Captain Biron (from Hoth) (Would love to have this guy around!)
Lt. Rutau (from Balmorra) (Guy was a fricking hero with tons of heart. Loved him.)

A lot of these fall under the "they might be dead" category. I would love to have some of these people who we could have saved be available as companions. For one it would give some more weight to the choices you make with some lasting repurcussions, and two a lot of them are really great characters!

Halinmonk
05.24.2012, 08:41 PM
I want Kory as a companion, I really do. She would be awesome to have around.

Maybe you could get her in ghost form?

Naphariel
05.25.2012, 01:06 AM
Definitely Thana Vesh for SI/SW.

For republic classes, there's this imperial officer on Hoth...
that you team up with to stop the pirates, and in the end you can suggest that he defects to the republic... even though he refuses.
that could be an interesting companion.

Praven for JK, would make an interesting contrast to Scourge.
If you take Scourge with you on Corellia to rescue Praven, it's clear the two know each other quite well.

For BH, Murghir, the Cathar girl from Balmorra.

And a new hot body for Zash :p

ClaraP
05.25.2012, 01:18 PM
Personally, I think Acolyte Klemrel would be good for the Sith Warrior, and Agent Balker would be a great addition to the Trooper companions.... :p

Gwena
05.25.2012, 02:33 PM
Almost finished with my Consular now, and thought I'd add my vote for Gaden-Ko!

He easily gets as much development and quest-time as a future Companion would -- and more than some do, I daresay. *coughIressocough* He even gets to come out and join you on a story quest for awhile (sadly as a "pet", not as a "guest"). I really enjoyed the dynamic between him and my JC, and good gosh, he even gets to come join you in your travels when you leave Voss.
Bioware is such a tease. xD I'm secretly hoping that he will become an actual Companion later when new story content/levels are introduced.

Crezelle
05.25.2012, 03:03 PM
still want saganu for my agent, even if she has to break the sad news to him that she moved on ages ago

or to make things akward on her ship, phi-ton

it's not cheating if it's with your husband,.....? :confused:

ClaraP
05.25.2012, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't give the agent Saganu or Phi-Ton.... I also think Watcher X could be a good companion...

Costello
05.25.2012, 05:11 PM
Nice Post.

For my Sith Warrior I would like Thana Vesh or a female Imperial officer like Ensign Temple to replace

Quinn after I choke him to death for his betrayal.

Path-x
05.25.2012, 05:32 PM
I would love to have Rakata companion. They are just awesome. :rak_smile:

Generally Infinite Empire is one of my favourite element that was introduced by the KOTOR series.

Crezelle
05.25.2012, 06:57 PM
keeper ( first or second..ether way) would be epic

Saseav
05.25.2012, 07:27 PM
A voss or chiss would be nice. I like the Chiss's approach to things, and the Voss are just awesome.

Kaisernick
05.25.2012, 07:43 PM
Sargent Jaxo by far for trooper

bengal moore for Jk i liked his holo calls he sends u it would be nice to help him our along the path back to light

consular the miliran padawan that treats yuon on courcant i liked him

inquisitator not sure yet

agent a chiss from the defese force (id like anouther one to keep me company)

Smugglar that jedi u meet on tatooine allways fun to mock the fact that her religon is no match for my blaster :D

BH no idea

AhsokaTanorules
05.25.2012, 08:37 PM
Bounty Hunter:
Crysta, Thana Vesh, that hacker girl in Okara droid factory, Admiral Frabaal's estranged daughter, Lady of Pain, Darth Lachris, Juda as dancer, some of Skadge's goon bros

Jedi Knight:
Lord Praven, Kiwiks, A female sith pureblood assassin

Jedi Consular:
Saresh, Fain's daughter, Holiday, the prissy twilek ambassador, Lord Vivicar, Galen Besk, Yoda species Jedi, a Rakata, intelligence droid

Trooper:
Wraith, Skadge-like convict, female sith, master of teras kasi

Smuggler:
Adronikos revel clone, the female sith from tatooine, Black Sun member, smuggler woman on taris and quash, Corso's estranged drug dealer cousin

Sith Warrior:
Very own Dashade, A Dark Side monster, Sel major avatar, World Razer Avatar, a gormak, an esh-ka

Sith Inquisitor:
Darth Zash back in her own body, the cultist girl from nar shaddaa, dominated ashara zhavros, noble woman

Imperial Agent:
Master of Teras kasi, SIS, Jedi, soldier, Chemish Or

DaveMallonee
05.27.2012, 09:59 PM
HK-51. Can't wait for that.

In general terms I would like force using companions for all the non force using classes, Havoc squad should have a Jedi and I would love for the IA to have a pet Sith.

But the ultimate companion should be a universal companion: Revan.

He could fill the Obi Wan/ Qui Gon role

duckslapper
05.31.2012, 12:27 PM
Seargent Jaxo and Captain Cormac

both as love interests because the trooper does not seem to have many.

wyosammy
06.01.2012, 01:46 AM
JONAS BALKER JONAS BALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uh... JAXO TOO JAXO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also i HATE tanno vik i want to replace him with FUSE at least FUSE is actully sorry and saw the error of his ways vik is just plain bad and hard to impress if you're a high light level FUSE aside from defecting is my kind of guy

Akkassia
06.01.2012, 05:50 PM
Hmm for smuggler I'd like Nariel Pridence, the jedi you meet on Tatooine, my guy would have soo much fun flirting with her just to see her "does not compute" look lol and my gal would tease about a gun being better than the force :D.

For my knight I'd love to get Lord Praven, then I'd have TWO hot Purebloods to look at. I would also want a repacement for Doc because when I get the chance out the airlock he goes -.-.

Captain_Zone
06.01.2012, 06:28 PM
Hmm for smuggler I'd like Nariel Pridence, the jedi you meet on Tatooine, my guy would have soo much fun flirting with her just to see her "does not compute" look lol and my gal would tease about a gun being better than the force :D.

For my knight I'd love to get Lord Praven, then I'd have TWO hot Purebloods to look at. I would also want a repacement for Doc because when I get the chance out the airlock he goes -.-.

Doc could have been an awesome character if they'd gotten Bruce Campbell to do his voice. He can pull off lecherous and still sound cool. :D

AshlaBoga
06.01.2012, 08:19 PM
Aside from HK-51?

Probably 1 for Imperial and 1 for Republic. So for Republic I'd say Satele Shan's secret son
and for Imperial's I would say one of the Dread Master's. Just have one of them survive when we fight them as the Operation boss in 1.4/1.5 and since they only really have power together we can justify keeping them as a slave, I want someone who uses fear as a superpower - now that's TERRORism!

Raiqem
07.15.2012, 04:03 AM
Master Sumalee of course ... she NEEDS to be romanced.

kaczuszka
07.15.2012, 04:14 AM
kallig for SI he has to be one of companions

Aryh
07.15.2012, 04:51 AM
SW: Lord Rathari

IA:
Ardun Kothe (don't know why but liked that guy)
Saganu (I want him as a companion so badly - I would choose him over Vector with my Operative despite Vector's voice)
Phi-Ton

I kind of hate it how I have to leave everyone behind, and let people join my crew that I personally can't stand

Lurtzello
07.15.2012, 05:26 AM
Jaxo for the Trooper has quite a flaw... She can actually die in a quest...

meatlocker
07.15.2012, 12:42 PM
Jettison or Rona for the Smuggler.

Chaoskyx
07.18.2012, 12:27 AM
I'm all for Nariel Pridence for the smuggler.

TheBetty
07.18.2012, 12:36 AM
General Hesker :D

HellbirdIV
07.18.2012, 12:48 AM
Jaxo for the Trooper has quite a flaw... She can actually die in a quest...

So can a few of the existing companions, far as I know.

Captain_Zone
07.18.2012, 03:41 AM
So can a few of the existing companions, far as I know.

Not anymore, they can't. For a while in Beta....

Quinn could get Force Choked to death by the SW (should still be an option, imo) when he betrays you, and Jorgan or Elara could die during the assault on the Star Destroyer at the end of Chapter 2.

ratty
07.18.2012, 04:54 AM
Hk-47

Especially if it was the one from the KOTOR games. I really liked that droid, especially when you were slowly finding out about all the previous masters and why the droid started using the term 'meatbag'.

I've really only played major parts of the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior so based on that.

Darth Zash should have been an option for the Sith Inquisitor but (as mentioned in the vote count) in a different body so that others wouldn't recognise her. I'd want her to be weakened somewhat and the story potentially revolving around needing the Inquisitor's help to regain some of her lost power and strength. I just want to see the role reversal where the Inquisitor becomes more the Master type and Zash more the Apprentice type. Maybe even have as a potential romance option for those who get sick and tired of goody goody Ashara who is Sith but hates Sith while claiming to still be a Jedi even though they abandoned her for being a traitor.

Thana Vesh should be an option for the Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor. Especially if you could have a romance with Thana and DS Jaesa who both start to develop a bit of a competitive streak over fighting for the Sith Warrior's attention.

What I would most like to see from companions though is a shift in alignment and personality based on the character you're playing. The main example being Ashara Zavros because she should be more Sith like and more accepting of the fact that she's a Sith because my Inquisitor (Sith Assassin) is a power hungry dark side Sith who wants to make the effort to fully turn Ashara to his way of thinking.

xVexillex
07.18.2012, 03:52 PM
JONAS BALKOR!

holy crap that guy was awesome. Would make a great romance option too!

and seriously... havoc squad needs a male human, I mean its just me, Elara and a bunch of scary aliens! I NEED A BRO!

Skorz
07.18.2012, 04:19 PM
Vaverone Zare for Smuggler, Watcher Two for IA, Darth Zash in a new body for Sith Inquisitor and a Miraluka companion for any class.

Shotgonius
07.18.2012, 05:00 PM
Jimmy the Yuuzhang Vong

Kyriosgundam
07.18.2012, 05:05 PM
I would say for the Sith reguardless of it being Inquisitor or Warrior I would like to see Thana Vesh from Taris be a companion. There are a few others but their names escape me right now.

Kyriosgundam
07.18.2012, 05:10 PM
Darth Zash should have been an option for the Sith Inquisitor but (as mentioned in the vote count) in a different body so that others wouldn't recognise her. I'd want her to be weakened somewhat and the story potentially revolving around needing the Inquisitor's help to regain some of her lost power and strength. I just want to see the role reversal where the Inquisitor becomes more the Master type and Zash more the Apprentice type. Maybe even have as a potential romance option for those who get sick and tired of goody goody Ashara who is Sith but hates Sith while claiming to still be a Jedi even though they abandoned her for being a traitor.

What I would most like to see from companions though is a shift in alignment and personality based on the character you're playing. The main example being Ashara Zavros because she should be more Sith like and more accepting of the fact that she's a Sith because my Inquisitor (Sith Assassin) is a power hungry dark side Sith who wants to make the effort to fully turn Ashara to his way of thinking.

I agree with you on Ashara even though I have not reached that part of the Story with my Assassin yet. As to Darth Zash once you kill her I think she should stay dead and as far as I know she does. As to getting HK-47 isnt that what HK-51 is for when you reach Belsavis? It will be intresting to see how that character works out for both Sith and Republic characters.

Perihelion
07.19.2012, 11:51 AM
I killed Thana Vesh on my SW and let Sgt Jaxo die on my Commando. I guess I would take Jonas Balkur instead. Not sure who I would want on my SW.

celticcow
07.19.2012, 12:34 PM
for troopers Jaxo really needs to be added ... I'd like to see gender optional too ... maybe female troopers pickup SIS agent ... males have Jaxo join on.

Also it would not be a bad thing if Troopers had a force user ... or someone who is not heavy / aim gear. been a lot of times in raids that something drops that no one needs and everyone rolls for light force gear and us troopers keep wondering what this whole "roll for companion gear" thing is all about.

Uluain
07.19.2012, 02:44 PM
Having finished Chapter One on my Bounty Hunter, I find that I miss Crysta Markon. I don't want her for romance (does she have a brother?), but would like to see her in a continuing role. I bet she can kick some ***,

iamthehoyden
07.19.2012, 03:01 PM
Having finished Chapter One on my Bounty Hunter, I find that I miss Crysta Markon. I don't want her for romance (does she have a brother?), but would like to see her in a continuing role. I bet she can kick some ***,

I love her and think she would make an awesome companion. My bh and her would be best friends. And a Crysta Markon brother - I could see that being an interesting romance option. Really, my bh needs some adults on her ship to counteract Mako and Torian who I can't think of as anything but adorable little teenagers.

Eleuril
07.19.2012, 04:01 PM
I'd like to see a Chiss companion. Some folks have mentioned Aristocra Saganu - slightly off-topic I know, but I'd like my IA to at least be able to see him again, not necessarily as a companion though. I liked him. Seriously, he made my male IA a merit adoptive of his house, it'd be cool to see something come of that, even though I get the impression that was really a formal gesture of gratitude more than anything else. My IA is feeling a bit homesick after leaving Hoth. It really brought it home to me just how isolated a Chiss working for the Empire must feel, what with how rare they are outside the Ascendancy.

But a Chiss companion needn't necessarily be Saganu, or even an Empire companion. It might even work for one of the Jedi classes. Maybe a Chiss you meet on Hoth who's willing to talk things over, maybe one who's having doubts about working with the Empire. So you then get to work trying to convince them to come over to your side, rather than kill them. That seems a Jedi thing to do. I'm already a bit downcast at the prospect of killing loads of Chiss on Hoth as Republic, having played one of them for ages and seen their side of the story.

rahadnak
07.29.2012, 06:29 AM
oh please, i definitely want Lord Zash back for my SI with a new body

AhsokaTanorules
07.31.2012, 02:52 AM

signed

Y-Yorle
07.31.2012, 03:41 AM
I want to be able to summon my alts as my companions. I mean with the entire family tree and all it's weird that they're never being *ahum* in-game at the same time despite being married and having a child for example. xD

Trollokdamus
07.31.2012, 09:26 AM
Jedi Knight:

Lord Praven ██████ 5
Master Satele Shan ████ 4
Tala-Reh ███ 3
Leeha Nahrezz ██ 2
Agent Galen ██ 2
Bengal Morr ██ 2
Bela K █
Raven █
Watcher One █
Agent Jones █

You've missed one great character in your list.
Talking about RE-M0. This droid was created by doctor Godera as his personal assistant. It helps us to save the doctor from Watcher One on Taris. His personality is quite amusing for a droid - he despises the Empire and treats Republic as a bunch of cowards. At some point in the questline RE-M0 is destroyed, but our character preserves its memory core so Godera can rebuild it.

Here is the main article on Wookiepedia about this droid:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/RE-M0

And here is a video of it in action (start watching at 3:32 and 7:46):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqptw6MBJOE

In my opinion RE-M0 would be a perfect companion for a DS Jedi Knight. Maybe it can even serve as a replacement for T7.
Would be even better if her new body would be the one Ashara uses right now ;)

Halinmonk
08.01.2012, 12:03 AM
An adorkable male Padawan for either Jedi Knight or Consular, young, naive, goofy with utter faith in his Master. He's a ranged heal and fights with a focus and single lightsaber.

TimeBender
08.01.2012, 12:53 AM
Jonas for Trooper'd be cool
as would Ivory for Smuggler, he's already hanging around on my ship.

and Thana Vesh would be awesome with either of my sith, my inquisitor who hates her, or my warrior who always flirts with her.

and a Jedi companion for Trooper and/or Smuggler.

TimeBender
08.01.2012, 01:01 AM
wait, what?

you can actually kill quinn?? that's so sad..........

sw^

Helig
08.01.2012, 01:28 AM
I want my Legacy characters. With stats tuned up\down according to the level of the character they're accompanying.

Nor going to happen, but I can dream...

Cadallac
08.01.2012, 08:03 AM
where's the bothan's??!!! i was a bothan in SWG, i havnt even seen one in gameplay yet x.x they are the best,.. common,.. walken pittbulls,.... ohh yeah! they would be a dope companion, force sensitive / melee / intelligence

Captain_Zone
08.01.2012, 11:48 AM
where's the bothan's??!!! i was a bothan in SWG, i havnt even seen one in gameplay yet x.x they are the best,.. common,.. walken pittbulls,.... ohh yeah! they would be a dope companion, force sensitive / melee / intelligence

Too many Bothans died to bring us this game. :p

Orlesian
08.01.2012, 03:23 PM
Jonas Balkar for Troopers!! I loved flirting with him :p

If not for the unfortunate events in the Imperial Agent story I would had loved somehow to have... Hunter as a companion. I just found her so interesting. Her male form was hot.

Trollokdamus
08.02.2012, 03:58 PM
I've just ran into Ki-Ta Kren on my BH. Quite an interesting person. A force user with a barbaric, cruel, but still a code of honor. Considers BH as his kin. He can easily perform as a caster dps or a caster tank.

epicfear
08.02.2012, 04:20 PM
I would say the character i want most as a companion (Besides Timmns, but i doubt he would ever accompany a sith, no matter the alignment) is darth Vowrawn, the dark council member you pick up on corellia. He even spends a mission or two on your ship!

Would have preferred either as a melee tank instead of broonmark.

Usif
08.06.2012, 05:16 AM
this may have been posted already cos i didnt fancy scrolling through all 40 pages hehe, but i think lord praven for jedi knights, yeah scourge is similar but perhaps scourge for dark side knight and praven for light side knight? and i agree with jonas balkar should be a trooper companion. oh and everyone should have blizz :p

Charell
08.06.2012, 05:35 PM
i want Timmnes for SW cause hes plain old awesome. some sort of REAL jedi for smuggler and BH.

BradTheImpaler
08.06.2012, 05:37 PM
Jonas Balkar for Troopers!! I loved flirting with him :p

If not for the unfortunate events in the Imperial Agent story I would had loved somehow to have... Hunter as a companion. I just found her so interesting. Her male form was hot.

Yeah, it'd be neat to join up with Hunter, take down the Force-Sensitive orders and form a Galactic Alliance of ordinary citizens. :sul_evil:

That or Darth Zhorrid 'cause she's fun to mess with and makes Kaliyo look stable, but I told her she was pathetic, and that was the end of that!

ThaBenMan
08.07.2012, 08:35 PM
Not sure if these have been mentioned or not -

During the Corellia bonus series, Empire side (kinda late in the game for a new comp., but whatever)
there's the Corellian politician guy that helps you out during some of the quests - dude tosses a thermal detonator into a group of Jedi! He does become the new Prime Minister of Corellia after you're done, but I'm sure some reason could be fabricated for why he would join you instead.

Early in the Bounty Hunter story
The Mirialan bounty hunter that you fight in the Great Melee or whatever. Krista calls her "that little green girl" lol. Although I guess you are supposed to kill her during that part, but maybe she just plays dead or something.

Lavariusstar
08.08.2012, 05:39 AM
Rogun the Butcher would be nice as a companion the only problem is if you chose the darkside option to kill him ,then you won't get him as a companion so idk:t_frown:

Revan-the-knight
08.08.2012, 07:32 AM
I would like to have Overseer Tremel as a companion, Given the fact that i spared him

Charell
08.08.2012, 07:54 AM
i would like to have overseer tremel as a companion, given the fact that i spared him

yes!!!!!!!!!

ekimmak
08.08.2012, 02:52 PM
Ok, been thinking about what each class lacks, and came up with a few ideas:

Inquisitor: Like someone said earlier, an Imperial Trooper that's a love interest for females. Would have to work hard to make him different from the ranged tank for warriors, though. Should be a ranged tank with aim stat, I haven't gotten Xalek but I think he might have a tendency to get into melee range for basic attacks, which isn't always what you'd want.

Consular: A male jedi sentinel. Wears medium armour, and functions as another melee DPS. Not sure what his personality would be like, maybe he could be a semi-redeemed sith marauder?

Bounty Hunter: Their own baby Rancor. Maybe make it a genetic experiment so it's sentient, and can hold simple conversations with you?

Agent: They're missing a strength companion, and yet the only thing that makes sense is Dr Lokin, who they already have. Maybe he could tame one of the larger Rakhghouls for our covert operations, or find a brawny volunteer for his experiments? Alternatively, my suggestion earlier where you recruit The sith girl from the end of act 1, if you ally against her father, if you ally with him, he joins you instead. All their companion specific gear just has their last name and requires "last name" so either can use it.

Trooper: A female addition to havoc squad. Maybe the best pilot the republic has to offer? PLEASE don't put her in aim gear, I've had enough of those.

Smuggler: Either a jedi tank like Xalek, or a jedi DPS like Kira. Or maybe a new ranged DPS jedi, that uses force attacks a lot? As long as they take willpower gear.

Warrior: Pretty well balanced crew, all they really need is another droid. Seeing as HK-51 is around the corner, it may not be necesary, but I'd like it if they get a haywire interrogation droid for a ranged/melee dps droid.

Knight: Has one of everything. Really, about the only thing I could see them needing would either be a tech melee DPS like Torian, or a willpower tank like Xalek. Could make them a DS love interest for male jedi?

ShadowMudkip
08.09.2012, 04:49 PM
Cant we redo the WHOLE inquisitor companion set. We get
1. An alien that wants to do nothing but eat and kill
2. crazy pirate (not to bad)
3. Republic cheerleader
4. Archeologist that is way to boring.
5. And a murderous Kaleesh who's armor is made of tissue paper.
Lol i like the Garrus option.

Ashania
08.09.2012, 05:07 PM
Cant we redo the WHOLE inquisitor companion set. We get
1. An alien that wants to do nothing but eat and kill
2. crazy pirate (not to bad)
3. Republic cheerleader
4. Archeologist that is way to boring.
5. And a murderous Kaleesh who's armor is made of tissue paper.
Lol i like the Garrus option.

I think Ashara and Nadia (the Jedi Consular equivalent) should be switched. Ashara never really loses her pro-Republic attitude and can even encourage it. Nadia on the other hand is even more naive than Ashara but also holds much anger and would be much easier to manipulate to the dark side.

On topic: Master Sumalee for the Smuggler. PLEASE let me have one companion for my Smuggler that I don't outright hate!

Captain_Zone
08.09.2012, 06:23 PM
I think Ashara and Nadia (the Jedi Consular equivalent) should be switched. Ashara never really loses her pro-Republic attitude and can even encourage it. Nadia on the other hand is even more naive than Ashara but also holds much anger and would be much easier to manipulate to the dark side.

On topic: Master Sumalee for the Smuggler. PLEASE let me have one companion for my Smuggler that I don't outright hate!

I dunno.... Ashara was humming "The Imperial March" after gettin' jiggy wit it. :D

FiveBBassist
08.13.2012, 12:54 AM
There have been a good few people I've come across thinking, "I want you as a Companion." But it almost seems as though 5 is more than plenty, adding many more would be too many Companions. I also didn't recognize many names but the Jedi Knight ones. I agree Watcher One was a fun enemy, and my JK and he had a lot of respect for each other; it would be cool to have him as a Companion. When I encountered Leeha, I knew who my last Companion was, and I thought, "I want her as a companion!" Lord Praven (if it is who I'm thinking of) was another one I hoped to get. Master Setele Shan and Raven would have also been a couple of enteresting companions for sure.

iamthehoyden
08.19.2012, 04:44 PM
Need to restate my love for Lt. Rutau on Balmorra. Guy's awesome. Handsome, got a good voice, bit idealistic, but tough...ooo he'd be so much fun.

Yria
08.20.2012, 03:12 AM
In agent's story I was deeply impressed with Watcher X, hell knows why. He was the first character that made me go like 'Whaaaaat, he's not a companion?! But I could use someone, who is that smart!'. Agent gets all sorts of freaks anyway, why not to add another one? But alas.

Captain_Zone
08.20.2012, 11:31 PM
In agent's story I was deeply impressed with Watcher X, hell knows why. He was the first character that made me go like 'Whaaaaat, he's not a companion?! But I could use someone, who is that smart!'. Agent gets all sorts of freaks anyway, why not to add another one? But alas.

Watcher X: The Hannibal Lechter of Star Wars! :eek: