Weekly Patch Notes Update: February 24th, 2012
This week saw the deployment of patch 1.1.4, which you can read all about here. Some highlights from the patch includes:
- The key formerly bound to /bug can now be mapped to any action and no longer opens the /bug window. The command is no longer able to be bound to a quickslot, but player can still type /bug in chat to open a new bug report.
- Using abilities with indirect targeting (such as area of effect abilities) will no longer cause players to be flagged for PvP if a PvP-flagged player from the opposing faction is within the ability's range, and the ability will have no effect on the PvP-flagged player.
- Added several new preferences for cooldown appearance.
- Sorting will now function properly in the Guild Window.
- Fixed a queue interface exploit that allowed players to bring additional players into a warzone. While imbalances can still happen under specific circumstances, the issue can no longer be intentionally triggered by players in this way.
As our Game Director, James Ohlen, mentioned in this blog post, fixing issues is our priority and we will be making regular fixes on a consistent basis and emergency fixes as needed.
For the full list of patch notes, please visit the Patch Notes section of the website.